Counters to CAssiopeia bottom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProSauce VT

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
Udyr, Renekton, Nasus, Riven

Generally speaking, aoe anti ghoul, relatively tough, cc and/or burst in combination is going to make Yorick sad.
Add Trundle in there as well. He heals off every ghoul which is rather amusing.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastatio Tactics View Post
Add Trundle in there as well. He heals off every ghoul which is rather amusing.
Volibear.

The fear works on them, as does the ult.

Since a lot of yoricks defense comes from the ghouls, with them dead or disabled, he dies much easier than normal.

MVpmack

01-31-2012

Yorick gets wrecked by Cassio.

Urgot is bad vs. Cassio. Her Q is 3 seconds, your E is 11 seconds. If both of you dodge an equal percentage of skillshots, she wins. She also pushes better. If you're beating Cassio as Urgot, it's because you're better than she is (which happens often probably).

Anti-caster assassins beat her (Kassadin, LeBlanc, Talon). Of those, Talon is probably the least ideal. These are the only sure counters I'm aware of, and one of my practice partners mains Cassio.

Soraka is about 50-50. Mordekaiser is about 50-50. Sivir is slightly disadvantaged, but it's winnable if you're good at dodging W and shielding Q. Morgana is disadvantaged, but it takes FOREVER for Cassio to take her turret and Morg is excellent at assisting ganks.

Matchups I think might be favorable, you should test them:
Caitlyn - insane poking, good push; specifically with lifesteal quints
Anivia - post-level 6; have someone else who can stall hold it until then. Build lots of mana regen and don't get hit.
Cho - probably in a similar spot as Morg; loses but can hold for a long time and helps a lot with ganks
Galio - On paper it looks pretty unwinnable for Cassie, but I think it's pretty close since skill is a big factor
Kayle - she should push harder but while she pushes she's easy for cassie to poke. Dunno.
Kog - Kog E is freaking BS, man
Mao - Cass spams a lot, makes it easy to get that health back, but I dunno; seems risky.
MF - lategame double-up is freaking bs, loses hard early for sure
Renekton - I've seen her lose to this before but I'd like to know it it's skill or what
Vlad - he pushes hard, hard to kill, hurts if he hits her, doesn't have mana so sustains forever. Seems like Morde in a lot of ways, who I am 99% sure is 50-50
Kong - I think he should be able to get in, do a lot of damage and bully her, ignore her pokes by being a jerk with decoy. Similar to an anti-caster assassin overall?

Deshwita

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVpmack View Post
Morgana is disadvantaged, but it takes FOREVER for Cassio to take her turret and Morg is excellent at assisting ganks.
Can you please explain how Morg is at a disadvantaged vs cass?

Just hit whit q then a w and look when you gain hp and cass lose + you always got black shield for her ult and her attacks. So i think its wrong to say morg is at a disvantage.

Emeraldw

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshwita View Post
Can you please explain how Morg is at a disadvantaged vs cass?

Just hit whit q then a w and look when you gain hp and cass lose + you always got black shield for her ult and her attacks. So i think its wrong to say morg is at a disvantage.
it isn't that simple, Moving minions will move past her W and cass has 2 AOE spells. Cass can actually out push morg.

Will she kill her? Probably not, its hard to actually kill morg, but I did neutralize the turret and that can be good enough for someone to come down and help.

Deshwita

01-31-2012

Well i still say morg out push cass. Even do morg got 1 aoe. Just wait for minion they start to hit each other w. Minion downs (at rank 2 aka lvl 3). They will not die at the first w but will be easy pickt off.

I agree that just neutralize a turret is good enought in some times/annoy the **** out of the other team.

(and yes atm i have not been out push by a cass but one day i will be that)

Grantson

01-31-2012

Give Singed and Jax a try to counter Cass.

Jax's leap burst combo can take Cass's health bar 35-45% each time. Singed is built with nice movement speed so he has a easier time to avoid Cass's skill shot while able to clear mob at a reasonable pace.

Emeraldw

01-31-2012

I am going to test this out more later, but I believe Kayle might be a good choice for bot.

Her heal helps her stay alive, her E pushes well. The weakness is that she has to stand still to do it though with AA's. But her ult, heal+move speed and general scaling I think will help make her a beastly bot.

Euthrosyne

01-31-2012

Singed: If he tries to engage Cass without a gank, Cass will take half his life bar every single time. Sure, he does clear reasonable well, but he doesn't have the sustain necessary to really beat her.

Jax: Yes, the leap combo does often do a lot of damage to Cass. But if she was at full health before, then she'll take that much off of him at least and outright kill him with a stun from her ult. In addition, Cass can get pokes in before he leaps and generally kite him if she lands her poison.

Kayle: Cass outranges her, but has to be wary of Kayle's ability to close in. On-hit builds take time to make, so Cass has the advantage before then and even after slightly. It all comes down to when the ults are up, I feel.

urmamasllama

01-31-2012

maokai>all