endgame overpowered champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Village Idiot

07-26-2009

Generally someone like this would be loaded up on +Atk/Ability items and not on defense, making them a total glass cannon with no HP/Armor.

The way they kill is via ambushes, as if they get stunned/focused on, they will drop extremely quickly.

Ben

The Council

07-26-2009

It's definitely just a matter of stopping people from farming early. Here's a 4v5 I carried earlier where I got around 500-600 AP lol.

Hashmeer

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

I assume you are talking about the game I went 25-0 with twitch... What you have to realize is that your te didn't really stick together making it easy to pick you all off... It takes a while to get all the highest tier items

Village Idiot

07-26-2009

Try using the summoner skill Exhaust VS Carrys. 4s of 100% Miss gives you the time you need to kill them.

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Try using the summoner skill Exhaust VS Carrys. 4s of 100% Miss gives you the time you need to kill them.
Huh, hadn't thought about that. I've seen a moderately leveled Teemo dominate a late-game Ashe before thanks to the blind and it makes sense that this would work well.

UnknownElementX

07-26-2009

hah yeah hash, one of those examples was definately you ;-)
we needed a clairvoyance or something. that was ridiculous
gj though
that game really hurt, one of my better games personally but of course someone dropped right at the midpoint and then you started getting mad kills and i couldn't gather up the rest of the team.

PwnosaurusRex1

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduke View Post
Can you be a little more specific? I can't think of a single hero that can take on a whole team by themselves and win, no matter what items. Was the team not fighting back?
thats pretty pathetic. Warwick can take on an entire team, yi, udyr, trynd.
They all need to be nerfed. mabye not yi or ashe or udyr, but most definatly ww and trynd

GuiltyConscience

12-05-2010

Holy Necro.... how the hell did you even find this thread in the 1st place?

Crashbolt

12-05-2010

Do not reply to this thread. It is over a year old.

Remsiag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

You need to go play DotA bro, you'll love it there.