Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

endgame overpowered champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saeryf

07-26-2009

Last game I played (the one as Jax) the other team had a Teemo that was a good 4 levels ahead in the beginning, ranged vs melee is tough, and he harassed like mad, we won that one still, because in the end it evened out to me surviving better, I can't wipe out an entire team, but I can probably kill just about anyone 1v1 if they don't act smart (letting me hit them at all is a big no...=/).

It evens out once you get used to what to look out for, and, while it's still beta, I think the current build is pretty well balanced considering, I've never run into someone that could trash an entire team.

UnknownElementX

07-26-2009

I'm just saying that the item stacking seems really high, why do we need to be able to get like 6 infinity edges? there should be multiple builds for a champion but not all the builds simultaneously.

not only do champions not seem to hold up to someone like that but he can almost singlehandedly destroy a base. it just seems like when one person gets away from you it just goes way out of wack.

the whole "overfed" champion thing just doesn't seem like an integral part of the game. i guess that may just be at my non-pro games...but meh

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

It's still quite ridiculous these heroes can just go and destroy people. Ashe, judicator, they are two heroes that have completely DESTROYED 3-4 and sometimes yes, 5 people without going down, just because they got a kill or 3 in the beginning extra.

I find at the end of the game, the last 10-15 minutes, usually is done. There's one team beating the HELL out of the other one and pushing is still too hard because the tower/nexus/inhibitors are quite strong and big. The other team just delays the game, but basically it's a run race. Don't know if this is the right topic to address this issue but this is what makes the game, not fun. The last 10-15 minutes you're either beaing the crfap out of others or you are getting smashed. This is what makes people leave in DoTA and will make people leave when the game goes live.

Lollerman

07-26-2009

You're supposed to stop them from hunting your team mates, and/or gank hard to take the bounty off its head, and decide who in your team is going to benefit from all the extra cash from killing the over fed "rock".

When you feed hard, whoever gets fed tends to dominate; doesn't matter what champion they're using, they're going to steamroll you anyway if you've been running your champions into them blindly.

Edit: maybe you guys just got bad match ups... if they're moving from lane to lane picking you guys off one by one, that's pretty normal, but if you go head to head 5v1, I'm sorry, "Paper beats rock"

UnknownElementX

07-26-2009

but realistically if they have even a team of 4 they aren't going to have the strong guy completely by himself. even just one other person helps to distract any binds and such. if he can kill champions in 3 hits (which almost any maxed item person can) its just impossible

i mean sure if you have a superpowered jax then maybe, but that's only one of the heroes who is specifically dueler...bad example..

BigDaddyYur

07-26-2009

If you feed any one hero they're dangerous, let alone a carry. I have yet to see any one person completely dominate an entire team by themselves, even if they're 15/0+.

Critical Error

Recruiter

07-26-2009

There is no way for 1 person to solo a team. Doesnt matter how much gear they have. 1 person versus 4 or 5 people will not win, no way no how. Versus 3 Ive seen, but not ashe, only evelynn.

Lollerman

07-26-2009

Quote:
BigDaddyYur:
If you feed any one hero they're dangerous, let alone a carry. I have yet to see any one person completely dominate an entire team by themselves, even if they're 15/0+.

This.

Also worth noting, the game isn't about killing heroes, it's about destroying the enemy Nexus; if you're feeding them too much, set up some wards and stay alive, keep the lanes pushed and stay out of the fog, one person can't defend three separate lanes... and even if they could, after you take down an inhibitor and let the super creep spawn, you could practically keep the tides that way and turn it around slowly.

muusbolla

07-26-2009

Use the "teamwork cheat".

If they are so farmed that you can't beat them even with your entire team, then you needed to use the "teamwork cheat" earlier, aka gank the shit out of them.

Snice

07-26-2009

Carries have to farm to be good, lots of others are really good without as many items. Keep carries from farming, their influence on the game is minimal. Clairvoyances and teamwork - excellent way to start.