I believe purple side is at a disadvantage

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jukeboxzero91

01-31-2012

So you have an issue playing purple side because of a choice that you made to play with a locked screen, therefore everyone must have an issue. Either unlock your screen and play that way or stop complaining about the game. Also, if locked were truly more effective, as you claim, then you wouldn't be having any issues with it at all.

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeboxzero91 View Post
So you have an issue playing purple side because of a choice that you made to play with a locked screen, therefore everyone must have an issue. Either unlock your screen and play that way or stop complaining about the game. Also, if locked were truly more effective, as you claim, then you wouldn't be having any issues with it at all.
Doesn't make sense that i should be expected to play differently for the opposite side of the map. I'm talking about balance, not preference. Both sides should be equally balanced, should they not?

GoodbyeKings

01-31-2012

Can't tell if trolling...

But yeah. Learn to unlock your screen, or continue to fail.

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post
Doesn't make sense that i should be expected to play differently for the opposite side of the map. I'm talking about balance, not preference. Both sides should be equally balanced, should they not?
agreeeed

jignpig

01-31-2012

I"m glad someone said something about this.I find this issue one of the most annoying things in the game. I play with an "unlocked" screen but use spacebar frequently to keep a close eye on my champ while laning. When you're on the purple side and laning bot if you get pushed at all you are basically blind to the other team. same with mid as well. I've always thought having the map move horizontally instead of vertically would be a lot more fair. Why should one side be at a disadvantage over the other? Thinking this issue over in the past i've always wondered what percentage of games blue wins vs purple... would be very interesting.

aznxlarry

01-31-2012

If your gonna play locked camera then please stop playing the game.

jignpig

01-31-2012

I'm glad this got brought up because i compain about purple all the time. I dont play with a "locked" screen via the "Y" key but i do use the space bar to keep the screen locked onto my champ when engaging the other team or moving around. Having the HUD at the bottom makes it really hard for the purple team to see everything that the blue team can. For example: while in range of eachother blue can watch their champ with a locked screen using the spacebar and see players on the other team. Purple, within the same range, can't see the blue players if the screen is locked so they have to control the screen and their champs, putting them at a disadvantage. Having the game flow moved to a horizontal direction rather than vertically like it is now i think would get rid of this issue. I've thought about this in the past and have always wondered what the difference in win to loss ration is between blue and purple? someone should do a study because im too lazy.

jignpig

01-31-2012

sorry for double post. im on the worst computer in the entire world right now. takes 5 seconds just to see if i typed something or not. thankfully this is not the comp i have to play LoL on.

LarsaxSolidor

01-31-2012

When I play pvp/ranked, I'm about 90% wins on purple side but only 30% on blue side.. I wonder.

jignpig

01-31-2012

larger sample size please.

123456 ... 10