I believe purple side is at a disadvantage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulu mid only

04-26-2012

i agree with everything you are saying...if your on purple it should appear as if your on blue for you.........like it flips the whole map around for you but ur still top on the enemies screens

Unicorn sprinkle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

mhmm i agree, they should do something about it, i still have difficulties moving the screen around and i have 3 lvl 30s, i might not be that good but i have alot of practice and im just not good at it. i dont think i should be forced to learn how to play with an unlucked screen (however easy it is for you, remember, im not you).

Slashinghardest

04-27-2012

I prefer purple, better access to dragon, easier ganks from tri bush, better blue defence and leash (which is more then red a decider in the jungle). Purple ia better if you know how to position yourself properly and control your camera well. I hated purple when I first starter pvp but now it is so much more beneficial to take a side that I didnt play at all before pvp.

Necroing

03-11-2013

Purple team is pure garbage. It's 2013 and Riot can't fix the camera view to make it look the same as blue side which is really sad. I never play Aram's or blind pick because of being on the purple side. I play with an unlocked camera however it's just plain nonsense where I can't see that far ahead on my skillshots. If I end up landing on purple I always pick support. In draft pick I'll que dodge second pick most of the time and in proving grounds I always go team 1. I played Ranked in Brazil making it to gold however I stopped because of this new league system and the fact that que dodges means league point loss. However according to this new update 03/07/2013 if you don't pick a champion, everyone gets kicked out of que and it doesn't count as que dodging. This will make me play ranked and stick to first pick(blue side).

CaughtSword

03-11-2013

Really? I'm ok with purple side. It's simply a matter of how you see it. I kinda like purple side actually.

Elsabet

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post
I like to play with my camera locked most of the time
When your camera is locked, your champ is in the middle of your screen. Your champ should almost never be in the middle of your screen. What should be in the middle of your screen is your area of focus, for example a creep wave, an objective, an enemy, etc. You should simply know where your champ is in space without looking at it. If you cannot handle that, LoL is not your game.

What was meant by the comment that you are horrible if you play with your camera locked is this: a good guitarist doesn't need to look at the instrument when playing, let alone her hands! Similarly, a soccer player does not look at the ball, let alone his feet; he looks at his opponent's legs, or eyes.. or the goal.

Seriphym

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post
I believe purple side is at a disadvantage
ROFL!!!

That's funny I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!