Small Question!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soetzu

07-21-2010

Heya! I've just recently picked up the game with a buddy, and I was wondering about how to do this 'Duoqueue' I keep hearing about for a Solo Game - or even if that option is still available.

We can figure out how to do arranged matches just fine, but any input on how to play a Solo with another would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Duo is just an arranged team of 2. When u create an arranged team in normal games and start with just two people.

You have been hearing comments about it because in ranked games there are different queues (in normal games there are less separations). So, in a ranked game, if you arrange with just one other person you are placed in the same queue as solo players, opposed to the queue of arranged teams which is composed only of 5 man full teams.

In normal games solo players, duo, trio and quadra teams are together. 5 premades are still separate and matched only against other 5 man teams.

R66Y

07-21-2010

The DuoQueue is for ranked games (which you need to be level 30 to play). For normal games, you can select arranged team and play with 2-5 players, for ranked games, to play on the "solo" ladder, you need to either play by yourself or do arranged with 1 other person (2-person arranged teams are placed into the soloQ ladder).

Edit: ninja'd again

Soetzu

07-21-2010

Okay, thank you both! <3

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post

Edit: ninja'd again
hah I guess it's just luck ^^

sending you a hug to make up for it <3