Logo Lookout Contest Winners are in! Vote for the Reader's Choice!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-22-2010

Woot! I (and my friend) won. I'm surprised at the small crowded ones though... I could have taken one on the train here and it would have been 10x more packed... or even a pic at Shibuya crossing would have been more impressive.

GoldenKnight69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2010

i think they are all freeks o.o

GoldenKnight69

Recruiter

07-22-2010

sry but that is my openion
dont get angry Riot o.o

Stexe

Adjudicator

07-22-2010

So... instead of having some RP can I get just a Forum Title or something? I already have too much RP as it is (supporting Riot Games for a long time).

Noobseeker

07-22-2010

I rly like the doggy one, the Twisted Fate one and...
Well all of them were good! Congrats to the winners!

Chief1337

07-22-2010

Llama was epic, hahahaha! Also Scuba Gragas was nice, good job!

Daniellynet

07-22-2010

Haha, this thread is win.

The Ninth Priest

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will N Sanity View Post
I think they were all great xD I especially liked the Cardmaster, he had a nice set up on the costume, but I believe the Sand Logo was the best. I mean, how long did it take to actually sit there and keep the sand in place while you worked your fingers around it to make the other letters out and not accidentally knock some of it off.
It took me and my girlfriend 8 and a half hours in the blazing sun. Already had a peeling sunburn... the sand logo made it take another couple of days before I was completely healed up. Also, we didn't have any professional tools (mister with watered-down wallpaper glue is how the pros keep their castles together) so the outside layer kept drying out and being blown away by the intense wind. If you want to know what tools we actually used, here is the list:

Wooden Skewer
Butterknife x2
Spoon x2

Also, my little 5 (and a half) year old bro kept on running around it pretending like he was gonna wreck it at any point. o.o"

Arthas Menethil

07-22-2010

Grand Skyfall is WICKED SICK! Skydiving + LoL = pure win.

S Apexy

07-22-2010

Love Sand Logo, that one is just beautiful.
Scuba Gragas is awesome too. Most of them are though.