The new items in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

01-30-2012

Quote:
if locket is cheap enough it will be great for the first fight at windmill
It builds out of HoG, and gives 35 armour on top of that plus active. Probably over 1500 at least.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
You do realize that Taric heals more often with attack speed, don't you?
You can't always hit things to lower the heal timer, cdr helps in the situations where u cant be up front whacking things.

not to mention cdr lets u stun and ult more.

plus, the new item is supposed to be cheaper so you could still build other attack speed items if you so choose.

Hugs From Momma

01-30-2012

Everything depends on price.

HP
CDR
Lifesteal

All very good stats for a number of melee champs, as it frees the boot slot. Will definitely try a bunch of builds with Jax.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Maybe it's the elo I'm playing at (1850 right now, fluctuates), but I rarely see any support type characters and sometimes not even a tank/initiator. I notice a lot of revives as well. Never saw that in the 1600's. These items look decent though and definitely seem like good support/tank type items. CDR is just king in Dom, so I'm sure we'll see them some.

Phourc

01-30-2012

Um... I'll miss the pen aura on starks, all the items with hp5 are probably not worth building on Dominion.

New starks, looks okay a support-ish character, but as a few others have said I don't see those much.

ProSauce VT

01-31-2012

My Irelia is going to be sad to see the old starks go. I agree though the new starks viability will depend entirely on price. If it's any higher than 2000g it wont be worth it.

Voxom

01-31-2012

garen could use the new starks as well mixed with ghostblade for the cdr. SV was useless on him aslong with glacious shroud so the new item could be a good choice for more cdr, depending on how costly it'll be.

Ascleph

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
The new Banner is CDR without mana stuff. It's a buff for manaless bruisers. This is a problem for both game modes...
And what manaless bruisers are a problem in dominion?

larkhill

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
And what manaless bruisers are a problem in dominion?
right now none of the mare too bad but if this item is cheap enough, it will make a lot of them very dangerous.

look out for ren

Hobocop

01-31-2012

I can't see Renekton being much more dangerous than he already is with just Visage+Brutalizer which work better for him anyway.