The new items in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekluze

01-30-2012

My first thought was they look great for Sejuani.

Opinions on what other champs will benefit most in dom?

GO!

lbgsloan

01-30-2012

New Starks will be decent in Domionion. CDR is never bad, and a cheaper item means it's more viable to work into a build. I can see it showing up if you have three AD up top. Might work into my Kayle builds, since she really wants everything there.

Locket is meh, depends on the final price. The active is really nice, but regen aura is trash. Building out of a HoG is great on SR, but not a huge advantage on Dominion. Every support on SR will be buying one at some point I'm sure.

atlas304

01-30-2012

if locket is cheap enough it will be great for the first fight at windmill

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I think I will be loving the new Stark's in Dom taric builds.

Aegis + new Starks = amazing support

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

**** regen ruining an item that seemed good.... well it'll depend on the price.

larkhill

01-30-2012

not too impressed with locket. the shield is too weak. assuming im doing the math right, 50 +10 per lvl = 230. and the regen aura is useless for us. decent item for SR though

new starks screams jax (or any melee really). a cheap 15% cdr item that happens to give AS, lifesteal and some health for a cheap price. i like it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-30-2012

taric always enjoys having more items he can build off a ruby

taric eight ruby build go

Hobocop

01-30-2012

New Banner might be a contender for situationally replacing Shurelya's in my standard Cho'Gath build if the price is right, although I'll certainly find myself missing the positional advantages of a well-placed Shurelya's active. It's worth noting that it's the only other item in the game that provides attack speed and CDR besides Nashor's and Stinger, unless you count Ghostblade, so I can see it being a staple in the builds for many tanky DPS.

Depending on the price, Locket could be good, as the only other items with only armor and health on them are very expensive. Problem is that it has health regen which isn't great on Dominion, and it competes with Aegis, although having both could be very powerful for taking the bite out of AoE comps.

Kiddalee

01-30-2012

The new Banner is CDR without mana stuff. It's a buff for manaless bruisers. This is a problem for both game modes...

Kiddalee

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
I think I will be loving the new Stark's in Dom taric builds.

Aegis + new Starks = amazing support
You do realize that Taric heals more often with attack speed, don't you?