Save Rammus. Ok?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScreamPaste

03-19-2012

Rammus is a tank. Or he's supposed to be, except he's squishy. A squishy tank. Because they keep nerfing him in this area, instead of the area that actually made people ban him: His taunt.

The taunt has always terrified squishies who get focused when they're taunted and die. But right now Rammus is so squishy he can't gank after clearing buff camps because his HP is too low. His base stats are horrible, he has low HP, unimpressive armour and no MR.

And they're nerfing him again. :/

Save Rammus, please.

ok?

Sharleen

03-19-2012

ur dumb

HappinessFactory

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
unimpressive armour and no MR.
And then suddenly, Defensive ball curl >.>

Avalonicous

03-19-2012

no.

Irelia Bot

03-19-2012

Rammus was comming to gank me

DIED

before he could even reach me.

PresidentxObama

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
Rammus is a tank. Or he's supposed to be, except he's squishy. A squishy tank. Because they keep nerfing him in this area, instead of the area that actually made people ban him: His taunt.

The taunt has always terrified squishies who get focused when they're taunted and die. But right now Rammus is so squishy he can't gank after clearing buff camps because his HP is too low. His base stats are horrible, he has low HP, unimpressive armour and no MR.

And they're nerfing him again. :/

Save Rammus, please.

ok?
*facepalm*, how old are you? a 13 year old *****?

SmartAlec13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

He is not a squishy tank.

Besides, they are nerfing just his base HP and AD. This will make his jungling a little slower, and meaning he cant just go gank every 10 seconds.

I main Rammus, and I know how OP he can be.

Zhalor

03-19-2012

Rammus is fine. People try to play him as a DPS and that's why they fail.

ScreamPaste

03-19-2012

All right guys, prove me wrong.

Rammus' ganks were the issue. Not his tankiness. They keep nerfing his armour when clearing a buff camp already forces him to B. They already nerfed his HP. He has DBC, but it doesn't really even make him as survivable as other tanks, and without it he's utterly sub par defensively.

So instead of nerfing the speed of Powerball, or the duration of his taunt, they're further wrecking his defensive stats.

NoX Zenilant

03-19-2012

Rammus' taunt isn't the problem. It's single target and doesn't last long at low levels. People are just butthurt at getting ganked by powerball all the time. Riot's intention is to hit his jungling speeds so he can't surprise gank at lower levels but the whole problem could be resolved if side lane players would ward out a little farther.