A Monk and a Warmonger (Lee Sin X Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JetGatling

01-31-2012

So I accidently made another thread with chapter two I am going to repost it here.

Cerubois

01-31-2012

Not bad!

I love Lee Sin. I'm curious as to why you chose to pair these two up. Do you have a reason in mind? Or would it spoil the story if you told me? :P

I'm glad you spaced out Chapter 2 to make it easier to read. I hope you do the same for Chapter 1. It's nigh undecipherable as it is. ^^;

On a side note, I happen to know for a fact that Sejauni's boar is named Kevin Tuggles. It's not a well-known fact, however, so I guess you can call him whatever you want. :P

Looking forward to more.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

@ Ceru. She has in game chat thing of calling her boar Bristle or something of that nature if I remember correctly.

Cerubois

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotGonnaRaichu View Post
@ Ceru. She has in game chat thing of calling her boar Bristle or something of that nature if I remember correctly.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1710244

Just follow the red posts on there. Ironstylus is awesome.

Jaykoboy

01-31-2012

Augh...WoT too OP...hurts eyes...plz fix...

Besides that, GJ! I'm likin' it...although the dialogue is borken.

JetGatling

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1710244

Just follow the red posts on there. Ironstylus is awesome.
I followed the link u gave me and it seems pretty undecided also i did assume the boars name was Bristle based on the in game chat. Also Bristle is just a Balling ass name so i am going to keep it

JetGatling

01-31-2012

lol i investigated alot into that and i found that due to some sort of contest that im not really sure was it seems to be a concensus that the boars name is Kevin Tuggles. ill decide whether or not to change it by my next chapter

Cerubois

01-31-2012

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Just keep it as Bristle. :P

Edit: Chapter 1 looks much better!

HeartOfTheCards

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2012

its great i love it. Although some immaturity does shine through in some parts. Its still a great read. I look forward to the next events. You should worry a little more on word choice. I am still very impressed with it.

Kozilek Eldrazi

04-16-2012

This is great, but now I really want the story of Ezreal dating half the female champions.