New Items: Locket of the Iron Solari and Remade Aura Items

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suny

01-31-2012

way to take away one of our few anti tanky items =/ what do we have left? madreds/kitaes, cleaver, whisper....very few options

SK Sanctuarie

01-31-2012

Oh god I thought I saw Innervating Locket.

Almost had a heart attack, crisis averted!

PrinceDarknight

01-31-2012

I always lvoe new items, but these changes are pretty bad, save for EoV. Starls is nothing more than a glorified Soul Shroud now, and the lack of -20 to armor means there's no Abyssal Scepter like way to lower armor. Also, Zeke's is so good, that's it'll simply be a staple item now-no support tank will be without it. When you streamline and limit build otions, you lower individual skill cap, not raise it. Instead of sacrificing items space and gold to use Starks to optimize a team, Zeke's will just be as common as Philostone. That's boring and makes this game less skill oriented.

And Iron of Solarious is just straight OP out of the gate. Damage reductions/absorbtion was a reason olaf had his ult nerfed all those monnths ago, and now an entire team can benefit from it? And since multiple people can get this, there's no reason for the entire team to not have one of these.

My interest in LoL has been waning lately in general, but this might just push me out of it.

Hugonauts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Zeke's legacy for getting the most people into the game will be to have ruined a perfectly good item

Jello Puppeh

Recruiter

01-31-2012

They shouldve kept both fervors. Just make zekes a different color and just make starks ls and as cancel out zekes as and ls when the auras are overlapping.

Tibbers Bot

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
This got a -1 from me. The Emblem remake is good, and the new item looks great, but "Zeke's Fervor?" That not only sounds lame, the new item is being ruined w/ no reduction of AoE armor. If I want CDR armor, I'll build a freaking Soul Shroud. Good try though, Riot, you "almost" did a great job.
Zeke's Herald. The new item builds from something you can use without making you sink 1000g into a recurve bow, so losing out on the -AR aura is the trade-off. Also Soul Shroud does not give armor, it gives health. Good try though, troll, you "almost" did a great job.

Jello Puppeh

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Or just remove the buff auras from stark and keep the debuff. And lower the price of course. For the users who build it for themselves.

DonMicho

01-31-2012

and when is this patch coming???
date and time please!

JohnyFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

hmmm sounds good

GlyphTsen

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonik187 View Post
You do realize there is still AS/LS on it, right?
Yeah, but much less. Honestly though I'm less concerned for Olaf than for Mundo, Shyvana, Windamere, and others.