Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Items: Locket of the Iron Solari and Remade Aura Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatDoesntFoxSay

02-01-2012

What about an item that gives magic resist to the wearer and also gives an aura to the team. Such an item would help carry's make it past early game against a magic heavy team, and not have to invest in a negation cloak till later in the game.

PyroTxRx

02-01-2012

Sigh...fail

Soulild

02-01-2012

Congrats Zeke. Your efforts have been honored with the severe nerfing of a once wonderful AD carry item.

Onyx Misfire

02-01-2012

Removing Starks though you did absolutely NOTHING for the Asassasins/melee ...there is NOTHING MID priced for Life Steal after Wiggles and for Aforemention class .Wiggles does Absolutely nothing either ...maybe redo wiggles and remove the STUPID WARD passive with something else that benefits the champs that need Speed and lifesteal...you PUSH those champs into 2 buys and ONLY 2 buys ..Bloodthirster and PhantomDancer to get what STARKS gave on a lower level.So while you "removed a pricey item" lik Recurve BOW in the long run you make the the Builds for NOC and TALON and others more expensive. So baasically you half-assed the reform. Which is typical

Althalos93

02-01-2012

I liked the 18% lifesteal that came along with the emblem of valor and now thats gonna change up my gameplay a little. Is their any chance to have life steal included with the emblem of valor?

eenxs

02-01-2012

Is like Pipe from Dota except per lvl aura, and that is ****ty, only 230 shield at lvl 18 with people hitting for so much higher. Item is not even worth buying because by the time supports get enough gold for it, they will be under lvl and shield doesnt play a major role in the fights like Pipe does in Dota with the Aoe comps.

SuperHungGuy

02-01-2012

I WANT MY FN STARK"S FERVOR BACK!!!!!!!! OR ELSE. NO OFFENSE ZEKE WHO EVER YOU ARE< BUT YOUR NEW ITEM BLOWs

SuperHungGuy

02-01-2012

BRing it back or else, I FN WANT IT BACK!!! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT CONSULTING HUNG!!!! ZEKE GO PLAY DOTA OR HEROES OF NEWCRAP

Takhuan

02-01-2012

I just went 17/9/25 with Tryndamere using Locket of the Iron Solari. Every time I had to ult I used it to escape along with my q. It was super effective and my team got the shield as well when I had to run away!

Takhuan

02-01-2012

Quote:
x DreadMist x:
What about an item that gives magic resist to the wearer and also gives an aura to the team. Such an item would help carry's make it past early game against a magic heavy team, and not have to invest in a negation cloak till later in the game.

The item is called aegis of the legion.