Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All the hate on the Ambassadors.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBagofTrees

01-30-2012

Stop hatin.

Riot Ambassadors. Brush your shoulders off.

YungElext

01-30-2012

Hello aBagofTrees, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

LegacyVl

01-30-2012

I'm hating cause champion prices inflation made my IP worthless.

Thus I will protest in rage like the Greeks.

EDIT: Post above me won.

YiggityYige

01-30-2012

Hello <Insert Summoner Name Here>, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

kaepori

01-30-2012

Hello aBagofTrees , thanks for reaching out to us!

-The Beard

Mr Threepwood

01-30-2012

They are clearly ignoring these posts, and have been for months. Now, I understand they may well not be able to comment on it, but then don't comment on it.

Heshin

01-30-2012

Quote:
Envied Profit:

-The Beard

Sheep.

Orinoko

01-30-2012

Even though this meme is already incredibly old, it doesn't make RiotAmbassadors any less terrible.

Alamandaros

01-30-2012

-The Beard

Articno

01-30-2012

-The Beard