More AD sions every day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

01-30-2012

and my team never ****ing kites them. Stop letting him full heal by fighting flat footed.

Kedali

01-30-2012

I don't really understand the whole AD Sion thing. I've gone up against him a bunch and my random solo queue teams have never had any real trouble with him. He's strong, but he doesn't really seem completely unbeatable. I've had way more trouble with no one saving a CC or Kat's ult and the team just getting shredded because of it.

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

That doesn't exactly work due to how the Crystal Scar is laid out.

Suffice to say, it would be more in your interest to build a thornmail or a frozen heart rather then count on being able to always kite Sion.

Also, if he's still giving you trouble, try counterpicking with Teemo or Tryndamere.

Zulgaines

01-30-2012

I never have trouble with him, he's not as OP as people think.

But late game no one can fight him in AA range and not lose the game for their team. He'll full heal in two swings and heal everyone around him. But people keep trying to fight him in melee range.

Talith PA

01-30-2012

That exec calling.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Sion is free this week. Just survive several hours.

After that it'll be only me and a few other of SSoSP

Ill Mystic Ill

01-30-2012

Thinking, not from experience... but tristanas e would work well, and executioners calling because of the active, or ignite, its really just finding a way to reduce healing, or buy a qss to negate his stun and magic damage, i think those are his main strengths and how to counter them if not please tell me.

Warrrrax

01-30-2012

Kiting him can be difficult since he has a Stun, and his first items are usually Phantom Dancer #1, PD #2. Unless you are Vayne or Trist.

Best way to beat him is to focus him down and don't attempt to 1v1 him when you see little skull thingees floating around him (i.e. his Ult is up and he has 100% lifesteal)

ChaoticHypnotic

01-30-2012

Ignite > Sion

RealWolf M

01-30-2012

executioners calling... makes his heal do nothing, then he's just a dps with no sustain