Champion Sneak Peek: Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbayne

07-21-2010

This will be another hero i dont care to use. Im not into monsters and vampires and all that B.S. I like heroes with martial prowess that use weapons. They got heroes with every kind of weapon but for the love of God no hero with a frackin WHIP.

MyNameIsTaken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioaim View Post
To all the people calling for champion fixes, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS FOR DIFFERENT STUFF. Others will fix Xin the others will finish Vlad. GOD!!!
Well someone isn't doing their job then..

Shrike942

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Cool champion, can't wait to get a hold of him!

Zabedisi

07-21-2010

O hai invoker

ghostayy

07-21-2010

looks like a bloodelf from WoW

goetface

07-21-2010

If its a vampire, call it a vampire, when you call it a crimson reaper, Im thinking of a redish colored grim reaper....so please either change the name or the appearance to fit the name....this just isnt fitting.

Paragus Rants

07-21-2010

Look like the dude from Labrynth movie

Happy Campr

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
If you’re like me and you’ve ever gone through one of those dark, goth phases at some point in your life, you’ll probably relate to this next champion at least a little bit. Meet Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper. This champion combines the epic power of fueling his magic with the blood of his enemies with the style and flair of Transylvanian count. You know the type of count we’re talking about… the type that has a lifetime supply of liquid black eyeliner sitting in his medicine cabinet. So dust off that copy of Bram Stoker’s Dracula that you’ve got sitting on your nightstand. If you start reading now, you should be super excited by the prospect of getting your hands on Vladimir by the time you finish.
Blood Mage!

BoosterSeat

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioaim View Post
To all the people calling for champion fixes, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS FOR DIFFERENT STUFF. Others will fix Xin the others will finish Vlad. GOD!!!
They need to stop making new heroes in general. 1 every 2 weeks is way too much. At the rate they are making heroes now we will have 100+ by next year. Thats not needed.

Shoat

07-21-2010

Guys... all information about him is already available.
Check leaguecraft.com or the testrealm forums.

Answering some questions that popped up a thousand times within the last 5 pages:

1. THIS GUY HAS A BELMONT SKIN.
Or one that resembles him with 95% accuracy.
This means there'll be no seperate champion for the whip-wielding castlevania maniac. Or at least its very unlikely.

2. He does not Sparkle. Hell to the yeah.
Infact, I have seen everything except his quotes, and nothing contains Twilight Bullcrap.

3. NO BAT TRANSFORMATION!
His skillset involves *aww **** i cant talk about it outside the testrealm forums*. Lots of blood, caster-ish but still pretty extraordinary. But there's A LOT of number-tweaking to do before his skills are properly balanced.

4. Not only are the champion-creation and the balance team two seperate things, but I'm also 100% certain that Riot has a huge amount of cool champion concepts lieing on their desks that they want to get done and ship out now that they have left beta and have season1 finished, thus causing such a "flood" of new champions every few weeks.
They'll probably increase the amount of time between releases once they have most of those ideas done.