Summoner Progression Rollout

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
To properly test the new progression, we’ll have to reset everyone’s progress and stats. This isn’t a decision we take lightly, but we really need your help in testing out the new Influence Point and leveling. After this we won’t be resetting progress until open beta begins near the end of October.
lol you make it sound like its something you are hesitant to do and really only want to put us through as little as possible and then you proceed to tell us that you'll be once again doing it in less than 15 days

LaiN

10-18-2009

Pendragon can we get any info on when the store will be up and workin?

Aarmythia

10-19-2009

I know I am not the only one who is unable to access the store. Any idea when we will be able to use the store?

Pen15Mightier

10-19-2009

Where is the rune store?

WcQuBT9vCSCc4BRT

10-19-2009

It's to the right of the dagger/sword in the top left corner of the interface, once you've logged in.

It's not running at the moment though.

Arianna

10-19-2009

I'd love a heads up on the store being available. The reset didn't bother me too much, but the fact that I can't get any runes now to replace what I lost makes me sad like Amumu.

Spymethyl Crabide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

This is terrible. this game was better even just a few days ago. The servers are terribly laggy, making it so that whenever I go into a battle I die because it takes the server 5 seconds to respond to anything I try to do, and because my FPS goes down to about 5

Bramickias

10-19-2009

The rollout wasnt surprising a little bit,
the store not working right away was equally predictable,
but its now tuesday morning, it's still not working at all and were 7 days from oct 27th ...

Even if it's not perfect you could at least release a bit of it so it can be tested a bit. I'm sure youre prices on runes and heroes still need a lot of tweaking still.

Dimnos

10-21-2009

Any sort of ETA on the store at all?

Aknar

10-24-2009

you could at least turn the store on at least a day so all of us could get some runes