Most akward moments expirienced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Post your most akward moment here

The situasion: You are the only alive on your team, U spot enemies attaking Baron(ward). U got a blitz with 60 % health and you try to grab ASHE away from baron.
Next thing you notic is that you miss ashe and hits Baron. U get 300g all over your screen and u get the buff.

2 sec later a trynd busts you and you hear DARKNESSSS.
You decide to waste your ulit and heal right away.
You killed an emeny Noc and Trynd runs away? I died 2 sec later, but I killed Baron haha

Intent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Hello <Insert Summoner Name Here>, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpSomeLeadInU View Post
Hello <Insert Summoner Name Here>, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

I do agree with you and I will focusing commenting threads instead of starting new ones for the future.

TheDiver

01-30-2012

Funny Funny......mine is.......I was critplank and my whole team was dead except me I just spawn in and im like.....THEY GETTING BARON! so i use my ultimate and steal baron.......they come to my inner mid turret to bust it down while i get triple buff i gank them and kill all 5 of them then my team spawns and we break down their inhibitor and win the game their reaction.......HACKER HACKER GANGPLANK HACKER! its nice to be called a hacker when you know ur not.....because that means ur so good that poeple thing ur hacking

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfxMint View Post
Funny Funny......mine is.......I was critplank and my whole team was dead except me I just spawn in and im like.....THEY GETTING BARON! so i use my ultimate and steal baron.......they come to my inner mid turret to bust it down while i get triple buff i gank them and kill all 5 of them then my team spawns and we break down their inhibitor and win the game their reaction.......HACKER HACKER GANGPLANK HACKER! its nice to be called a hacker when you know ur not.....because that means ur so good that poeple thing ur hacking
not when u get reported