Crit chance to AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crando

02-05-2012

Ok so i completely understand the change to the masteries. The 4% crit chance could really get frustrating in lane and didn't always seem fair, but is it just me or does the replacement mastery seem extremely lackluster. I haven't tested them in game yet (because i replaced the masteries since they seemed so worthless), but 9 attack dmg at level 18? It just seems like a waste of points.

Opinions?

Boomstick II

02-05-2012

Really you're just going for the extra 10% crit damage...

Crando

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick II View Post
Really you're just going for the extra 10% crit damage...
Personally, I don't think the 10% crit dmg is worth five mastery points, But again opinions?

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Mastery points are worth incredibly little. 9 AD at 18 isn't amazing, but it is better than nothing. 10% increased crit damage isn't amazing, but it is much better than not having it.

That's essentially how Mastery's work. Little bonuses that by themselves aren't that amazing, but when combined and with runes that supplement them they make a noticeable difference.

Crando

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrful View Post
Mastery points are worth incredibly little. 9 AD at 18 isn't amazing, but it is better than nothing. 10% increased crit damage isn't amazing, but it is much better than not having it.

That's essentially how Mastery's work. Little bonuses that by themselves aren't that amazing, but when combined and with runes that supplement them they make a noticeable difference.
Well I completely understand what your saying. I am just thinking most ways to spend those five points would be significantly better (even though in reality they don't mean much).

Kanubai

02-05-2012

you could go for the extra % damage, but thats the only real alternative.

Crando

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanubai View Post
you could go for the extra % damage, but thats the only real alternative.
If u mean havoc, I have considered it, but even those seem fairly lackluster. I was thinking more like i should probably just branch more into the support or defense trees.