Release Notes - v0.9.25.34

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
OMG, EVERYONE DO A SHACO CRIT DAMAGE BUILD.

But seriously, 100% chance? On all levels? I'd just get a crit damage page, Infinity and focus on raising his attack and IAS as much as possible. Those crits would probably be devastating. :/

Edit: HA! I knew everyone's crying would get Gangplank changed. GOD!
HAHAHA! Omg, I was so freaking right. He even has more +damage bonuses built in as his passive and his skill. I was doing 1500 crits and I don't even have the advantage of +crit damage masteries/runes yet. Ended up going 22-12 on him first game. *(Woulda been better, but my team had a Heimer and felt content to just gank and defend. )

Cooking Panda

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
HAHAHA! Omg, I was so freaking right. He even has more +damage bonuses built in as his passive and his skill. I was doing 1500 crits and I don't even have the advantage of +crit damage masteries/runes yet. Ended up going 22-12 on him first game. *(Woulda been better, but my team had a Heimer and felt content to just gank and defend. )
I could be wrong, but I don't think that the crit damage you get from runes/Infinity Edge stacks with his skill.

kazinova

10-16-2009

Store?

Lettuces

10-16-2009

Why can't we click the store?

looney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettuces View Post
Why can't we click the store?
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=17880

dreanor

10-16-2009

I love Hemi!

Weaver

10-16-2009

Where'd the /surrender functionality go??

Vortaine

10-16-2009

It feels like there is so much broken right now. It feels like there was a semblance of balance and competition before this patch, but now my team can't even surrender because guess what?

ITS BROKEN. Three times "Vote Failed, Not 1/0 votes to surrender" because the screen didn't appear.

No runes KILLS my hero of choice, Jax. I have no survivability with some dodge runes. It seems like EASY difficulty heroes (Ryze, Ashe, Heim, Teem - using LoL's inherent difficulty rating) have the easiest time because they aren't as dependent on runes and masteries as some of the more difficult characters.

I don't really even wanna talk about the new characters. Overpowered is all i can say. How, how, HOW were these guys not alpha'd?

Me and my roommate had a blast yesterday. I've seriously wanted to ragequit multiple times in the three games I've played this patch.

I'm not normally so demanding, but fix this now.

Korlee

10-16-2009

Well there goes my current ability to live against some of the hero's early on. o.< Also I really have to wonder about the IP and RP system. It really sounds like it will hose over those who come into the game late. I do plan to get the game but not until I have some spare cash and this system really seems to hose over people like me. People who have to wait at all to play.

Weretoad

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlee View Post
Well there goes my current ability to live against some of the hero's early on. o.< Also I really have to wonder about the IP and RP system. It really sounds like it will hose over those who come into the game late. I do plan to get the game but not until I have some spare cash and this system really seems to hose over people like me. People who have to wait at all to play.
Umm... This game is free, why wouldn't you be able to play? There is no need to have "spare cash" to play this game, champs will be unlockable with IP, which you will receive after playing matches.