Release Notes - v0.9.25.34

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ISiefer

10-15-2009

Well, at least I know they know about the problem. I'll be back at 9 to check out what they fixed. to those of you who can't log in, I wish you the best of luck.

Nelargon

10-15-2009

I dont see the shop

IsDonIsBest

10-15-2009

Quote:
*Known Issue* - Riot Points obtained from redeeming a League of Legends game card do not show up immediately in the PvP.net client (top right); however, re-opening the client or purchasing an item in the store will properly refresh the Riot Point balance.
that's why they took the game down for another 2 hours, losing people their hard earned IP from last games, and killing our opportunity to try it out with friends as we just managed to arrange...

I was at least hoping there was a real issue... :/

[ /rant]

hehe, the new patch is great btw, i like the new interface info and after game chat rocks. I was really hoping to see a graph with kills over time, rather than just totals, but that's ok

Don
have a great day

Digglet

10-15-2009

*Update Bug*

[Gem Knight] Taric's Radiance is still heal per second and not *true heal* or "instant heal".

Devon

10-15-2009

I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned the change to the Runes... personally, I'm a bit annoyed that they refocused the marks/seals/glyphs, just as I had figured out what each one was really meant to do. Why did they swap it from marks/red/attack, seals/yellow/health, glyphs/blue/mana? It made sense. Also, now that they're cramming mana regen in with the health regen that the seals already had, it's impossible to really make a "regen book"... which was a logical choice and not even OP, since you'd have to sacrifice your seal/glyph slots to make it. Any word on why?

Madnesses

10-15-2009

I agree some of the rune changes are a bit confusing. What is the reasoning behind changing mana regen to seals for example?

throwawayloki

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madnesses View Post
I agree some of the rune changes are a bit confusing. What is the reasoning behind changing mana regen to seals for example?
because seals are good at balancing things on their noses.

Saucman

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayloki View Post
because seals are good at balancing things on their noses.

QFT

Well done.

DemonicStar

10-15-2009

When will we get our preordered package?

Cooking Panda

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicStar View Post
When will we get our preordered package?
They said Tuesday, Oct 20th