Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes - v0.9.25.34

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG RiceBoi

Recruiter

10-15-2009

Quote:
Macktimus Prime:
You did this:

And now like a lot of us, you must wait for fixes to happen.

yea we all just gota hope they can fix these bugs fast -.-; if u played its weird it gets u angry of all the things that dont make sense.

MCCASLIN

Recruiter

10-15-2009

um, im not satisfied with all of the false information i have been given. ie: only getting 10 heros. ie:having a store to shop at. ie:having runes available period. please rectify the situation or say something regarding these issues that all beta testers obviously have.

Khajeh

10-15-2009

I keep getting an error that says "The launcher has experienced and error. Please restart this application."

I keep trying but it doesn't seem to help. I tried to reboot, but no help.

Zd Rage

10-15-2009

Quote:
MCCASLIN:
um, im not satisfied with all of the false information i have been given. ie: only getting 10 heros. ie:having a store to shop at. ie:having runes available period. please rectify the situation or say something regarding these issues that all beta testers obviously have.

chill. they are doing their best to fix it as fast as possible. if u have to wait a few extra hours to get a better game isnt it worth it. its a free beta cut them some slack. they are not purposely trying to mess with everyone

ISiefer

Recruiter

10-15-2009

Quote:
Zd Rage:
chill. they are doing their best to fix it as fast as possible. if u have to wait a few extra hours to get a better game isnt it worth it. its a free beta cut them some slack. they are not purposely trying to mess with everyone

Agreed.
At the same time, though, it'd be nice if they'd at least mention this. If they mentioned somewhere that they have recognized the problem and are working hard to fix, it'd put me, and I'm sure a lot of others, more at ease.

On the other hand, if they have said something about these issues already, mind pointing me in the direction?

Zonation

Recruiter

10-15-2009

The level of impatience in some of you is astonishing.

Khajeh

10-15-2009

For me it's more the uncertainty than impatience.

I appreciate how complicated and uncertain programing can be.

I would certainly like to play a game tonight. But If I knew it would take a day or week to be fixed; I would happily let it go until then.

I'd just like to have some ETA from the devs.

Bimari

10-15-2009

Here is what I am 2 minutes from trying....send yourself an invite at a new email...create a new account....all the summoners are reset anyways.....and let all your friends know...until they fix it...

Bimari

10-15-2009

it works

Zarox

10-15-2009

I can't create a new account, it just gives invalid password/username combo at login.