Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes - v0.9.25.34

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoax

10-15-2009

Quote:
eXes:
I must say I'm pretty impressed with the patch notes on paper. Some minor things like 2 Soraka buffs and the 65% dmg scaling on Katarinas ulti might be a bit much, but that needs further testing.

Good work Riot!

Those two are for sure FOTM candidates after this patch. Plus Shaco but that goes without saying, the Engineer will either be imba or underpowered on first try I'm sure.

Bimari

10-15-2009

Quote:
Bimari:
The one thing I have noticed is the heroes upon returning from death will fall through the platform they stand on. Is that fixed?

Also I don't know how it works, but I'm sure if you are fighting nashor and your team gets ganked nashor then regains all his health? I think if you get ganked while fighting nashor you shouldn't have been fighting him. Your mistake the other team should be able to have the choice of finishing him off. I personally don't know how it works, just know that I have been ganked while fighting him, and was suprised with how little health he had left that the other team didn't finish him off.

Yall forgot me anything about this or on my first question at least? Or if anyone else has experianced this?

Runtime

10-15-2009

Hrrmmm, I moved out here to an apartment in downtown San Diego about a month and a half ago, and was without internet up until yesterday.

I see I got it back at just the right time. =P

Diøs

Recruiter

10-15-2009

when the server will be online?

Rewind

10-15-2009

WOOT! great updates, keep it up!!

Shillen

10-15-2009

Quote:
Grinningsphinx:
All 3, but only the strongest will apply until its duration runs out...then the next strongest until its duration runs out and so on.

This is not the impression I get from the notes. If this were the case they would have just said that no snares stack, instead of just item snares not stacking. If Ashe has frozen mallet and frost arrows you both snares will take effect at once.

Bimari

10-15-2009

How does this work for RAGE?!!!

Scarecroww

10-15-2009

DLing patch right now

zerfman

Recruiter

10-15-2009

Quote:
Volibar:
We're testing this internally now. So...soon is all I'll commit to

It Makes me so happy to ask a question and have it answered by somone at riot. it makes me feel like i helped make this game what it is. Really cool experience. Thank you.

10-15-2009

huh i could just download something (160 mb ) but it says that the servers are still offline anyone else ?