40 Ounce Bounce recruiting 3 players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getmurked23

07-21-2010

40 Ounce is looking to pick up a few more players to run arranged games with and practice before we start playing ranked games at level 30. Right now it is just myself and a friend but we are looking to get pretty serious with the game. We have a vent server, but voice communication isn't a MUST right now. You should have great awareness and the ability to pay attention to call outs. Please have knowledge of the game. We're still learning as well but we are better than pub players. If you are interested please leave a message here. You can also add my xfire which is marshall0403, or my email is davies0909@gmail.com
Thanks!

Getmurked23

07-22-2010

bump, we are lower levels right now (14-20), just lookin for some people to play with!!

Boohoho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

I'm level 21 myself, but I used to play in the european dota league semi-competitively. I'm better than your average LoL player (still new to it, compared to some others). I'd like to join you guys if you're willing to give me a shot. My email is sng53@uwo.ca

Getmurked23

07-22-2010

added you, need a few more players for some unranked

Palaxen

07-22-2010

I'm looking for a 5s or 3s team, game name is Palaxen. Give me a shout.

Grinka

07-22-2010

My name is Grinka, and im at lvl 16 right now. Would love to join up and play. my email is rsquesenberry@liberty.edu. Hit me up!

Getmurked23

07-22-2010

Keep em comin Lookin to get quite a few players and run a few teams. We have a 25 slot vent. you can also join the chat room 40oz in game

Kaiizza Night

07-22-2010

My name is Kaiizza Night and im lvl 18 and interested in joining a group that plays using vent and works well together. I will add u so hit me up in game.

Getmurked23

07-22-2010

bumping this, still looking for some quality players, picked up quite a few wins today. Need more organized 3v3/5v5 with vent.

concedes

07-22-2010

Lvl 23 here, a bit higher than you guys unfortunately but I won't be online for the next few days starting tomorrow. I'm gonna get a mic asap when I get back, but until then I call all the mias and know when to call for ganks and whatnot.

I'm picking up Rammus and Amumu as tanks and I'm a solid Veigar/Annie caster, as well as Janna support. Pretty decent Heim, too. I don't play many carries atm but I've got Jax, Shaco, Xin, Udyr, and Ez that I can learn to play too, actually pretty good with Ez.