Which AP champ is best solo lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Hello guys(and girls), I am tired of playing all the easy played melee champions, which I have been doing for quite a while. I am requesting some advise for a senior meelee player who is new to AP champs. If I am going to solo top with an AP champ, which champ should I use and with which runes, masteries, abilities etc. shold I use?

Greatfull for all positive responing

Rikjpool

01-30-2012

Hey. I'd say the best AP solo would have to be Morg imo. You need to be able to hit skill shots though. Might take some practice if you used all melee champs previously. But dude she the bomb.

Kronos701

01-30-2012

Ap...Ap...Hmmmm. Well if you are talking about solo ap laners, morgana, mordekaiser, lux, cassiopeia, there are a lot. Choose the one that affects your play style.

chisox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Kennen is a pretty good solo top he's also got a great escape and s good in team fights with his ultimate

Adzell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I like to do solo top heimer, it's just too fun :>.

Frightfire

01-30-2012

kassadin? ive seen a few people solo top with him recently.

Kenshin Akira

01-30-2012

It depends. Some casters shut others down completely, so counterpicks are a little more common. However, a fairly good start could be Ryze, Cassiopea, Morgana, Kassadin, or Brand. Come to think of it, Cassi is supposed to be free this upcoming week, so give her a try?

FFxRyze

01-30-2012

Best solo TOP caster is probably vlad. But for mid i would say mordakaiser cause most people cant handle the perma push he can bestow upon a lane

MekansS

01-31-2012

well Fizz, he is very good solo top, however he is melee if you want a caster, so get brand, he is very good late game.

JMoneyFresh

01-31-2012

Vlad is a good pick