LF 1700+ people to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

01-30-2012

Hi. I'm Elalya. You should play dominion with me if you don't rage a lot. If you rage a lot, I'll be a very sad panda and probably not play with you any more.

I use skype.

Add me in game?

Edit: I'm sitting at 1800 draft, but I play blind when queue times are too long (or right now since I just bought permabanyorick)

Prometheius

01-30-2012

You realize the higher up you go, the more likely the rage kicks in, right?

Scrubsicle

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
You realize the higher up you go, the more likely the rage kicks in, right?
Naw, not really. As you get higher, you gain more understanding of why you lost, not just "X CHAMP IS OP. U ALL SO BAD"

People at high Dominion elo are not nearly as bad as people who have high rating in Summoner's Rift.

iProbie

01-30-2012

currently sitting at 1800 solo queue blind pick

maining alistar because the beef is just fun :3
interested?

Prometheius

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubsicle View Post
Naw, not really. As you get higher, you gain more understanding of why you lost, not just "X CHAMP IS OP. U ALL SO BAD"

People at high Dominion elo are not nearly as bad as people who have high rating in Summoner's Rift.
And then they figure out that "you" are the reason they lost, because you built like a moron, couldn't push the right spot, or picked a really useless champ (looking at you, Leblanc who rushed Rylai's and RoA vs Tanky DPS WW, Talon, and Zilean.)

Elalya

01-30-2012

Sure Add me!

And Mr. Prometheius, if what you say is true then it's an even better reason to find rage-free friends to play with at the upper echelons, no?

baloons

01-30-2012

Spent the better part of last weekend spamming dominion games and wining most everything handily. I haven't played the mode since it came out, but now I'm addicted. No more SR for me. Pretty much stopped playing league @ Season 2. Thank goodness for dominion, it totally reitalizes the game.
Spammed until I got up to 1600, but these people still play like bots with no idea of strategy or skill. Makes for some easy elo I guess. However,I tried to play a couple games today but I can't hard carry 3 v 5's anymore at this elo and sadly I got a leaver and afk in my games. My typical team still consists of only 1 other person who knows what there doing, one of varying bot-like quality, and the worst; one person who refuses to do anything but "backdoor" all game resulting in me having to 1 v 2/3 or 2 v 3/4 on top and push their mid to stop bot from losing so bad.. I was hoping the 1600's would be better.. Maybe the 1800's?

Isurwars

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21balloons View Post
Spent the better part of last weekend spamming dominion games and wining most everything handily. I haven't played the mode since it came out, but now I'm addicted. No more SR for me. Pretty much stopped playing league @ Season 2. Thank goodness for dominion, it totally reitalizes the game.
Spammed until I got up to 1600, but these people still play like bots with no idea of strategy or skill. Makes for some easy elo I guess. However,I tried to play a couple games today but I can't hard carry 3 v 5's anymore at this elo and sadly I got a leaver and afk in my games. My typical team still consists of only 1 other person who knows what there doing, one of varying bot-like quality, and the worst; one person who refuses to do anything but "backdoor" all game resulting in me having to 1 v 2/3 or 2 v 3/4 on top and push their mid to stop bot from losing so bad.. I was hoping the 1600's would be better.. Maybe the 1800's?
Stop playing blind pick.

FDru

01-30-2012

I think I'm the only rager in high elo draft. It's a tremendous responsibility.

Darth Elijah

01-30-2012

i'd like to play with some people in a more communicative and organized fashion. chillin around 1750-1800, but i haven't really gotten the urge to tryhard and think about strategy yet :/