Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oracle Elixir

01-30-2012

People take dominion seriously?

a horse running

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

yorick should be tier 1, ezreal cass and rumble need to be higher, and karthus should just be on the list somewhere period.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I refuse to acknowledge any dominion tier list that puts Veigar on the trash tier.

The guy counterpicks Heimerdinger like a boss on bottom lane.

EDIT:wait what Yorick's NOT tier 1?

shatteredperfect

01-30-2012

downvoted for dominion.

trollface.jpg

MVpmack

01-30-2012

Lol, Tier 3 Cassiopeia. lol Tier 4 Leona

bad troll is bad

A2ZOMG

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
I refuse to acknowledge any dominion tier list that puts Veigar on the trash tier.

You trollin? Veigar has always lost to Heimerdinger hard ever since SR existed. It's no different in Dominion. What is Veigar supposed to do to stop Heimer from outfarming and outpushing him? Oh wait he actually can't do anything. And his base damages and cooldowns prevent him from killing anything in Dominion.

And he is trash tier. He doesn't farm well. He doesn't duel well. And he doesn't have any real map presence. He's better than some tanks who have no place in Dominion, but that's about it.

JamesLeBoss

01-30-2012

65 champions that are better than Urgot

REAL

jars

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post

no one even picks heimer anymore because he's not that good and neither is veigar

though anyone that puts poppy in t2 and trynd in t1 is low elo

Emeraldw

01-30-2012

The main problem I have with your tier list is that it has a lot of "These are decent picks, fill a team with them and we'll win!" in the higher tiers.

But Dominion I really think needs a certain team composition to get the most out of it. A tank, 2-3 ranged (an AP and AD) and a couple melee will get the most mileage.

Alistar is a T1 tank, and so is Blitz. Cass is a T1 mage for bot and I would even put Morde down there (assuming he isn't against Cass....).

Tiers exist, but they aren't quite as much as I would say they are in SR due to the lack of having to worry about laning.

A tier list would make a lot more sense once there is a "Meta" to base champions against. Which is a separate and far more worthy discussion.

Stimuz

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeved View Post
pantheon is so strong
that he is on 2 tiers
It's cause he mandropped from 4 to 2.