Idea Re: Item Sell Value

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackMastodon

01-31-2012

I've played a few games where I, or someone else on the team, has accidentally bought the wrong item at the beginning of the game (either they were used to playing a different champion or they just misclicked).
So it got me thinking of a simple and I think very fair solution:
Why not temporarily alter the sell value of items during the first minute of the game before minions spawn? If it was 100% sell value, this would completely avoid this problem and wouldn't really hurt anyone, I mean it's pretty balanced since it would be before minions spawn and most of the action starts anyway. And as soon as the one minute mark hits, the resale value would drop back down to 50% or what not.
Anyone else agree? Disagree?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Love it! Bought the wrong item as Cho'Gath going 2v1 top lane at the beginning of the game a few days ago and I was all like fml....

18X Jake

01-31-2012

Just go with it and make due with what you get. Shouldn't get into a habit of buying the same item over and over again.

BlackMastodon

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhm View Post
Just go with it and make due with what you get. Shouldn't get into a habit of buying the same item over and over again.
This is true, but sometimes accidents happen. If this were implemented into the game it's not like it would hurt anyone, that's basically my thinking.

18X Jake

01-31-2012

I guess, I just see it like how McDonalds has a robot making all their own drinks so nobody screws up. To err is human or whatever the hell that one dude said.