RANT: Bad Teammates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snarglefargen

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
What the ****. Let me get this straight. You're level 13. You're playing with a friend of yours, and thus you have more experience with the game because you're playing with an experienced player and he helps you out. Therefore, you have an edge over everyone else.

You're probably playing with level 20-25s, and they won't be that great. Simply because they're still new to the game. But don't worry, they deserve to be reported as if they're breaking the rules... for not being good at a video game?

You're what's wrong with the community. Lots of people dislike (hate? oh well) me because I'm a ******bag sometimes, but reporting people for not being up to your skill level... That's low.
Reporting a player for being unskilled doesn't count toward their reports for tribunal purposes. Riot just put that in for their own records and possibly (not sure) for use in computing normal elo. I personally will only report a player as unskilled if they are atrociously bad in respects to their level. As in a level 30 asking what does adc mean....this **** happens.

ZeldaKick

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
What the ****. Let me get this straight. You're level 13. You're playing with a friend of yours, and thus you have more experience with the game because you're playing with an experienced player and he helps you out. Therefore, you have an edge over everyone else.

You're probably playing with level 20-25s, and they won't be that great. Simply because they're still new to the game. But don't worry, they deserve to be reported as if they're breaking the rules... for not being good at a video game?

You're what's wrong with the community. Lots of people dislike (hate? oh well) me because I'm a ******bag sometimes, but reporting people for not being up to your skill level... That's low.
Like I've even said in my post, that you so hardily quoted (in reality, picked what was best for you to use) I report them as unskilled because it doesn't ban them. How is it a dick move if it literally just puts them with people at their playing level? Afterall, last time I checked, people tend to have more fun playing the game when not getting flamed by players that are better (or sometimes worse.)

Or am I wrong about that?

SHMEEPS phd

01-07-2013

The probability of having a ****ty team is the same as the probability of being matched up against a ****ty team.

if you lose 100 out of 100 games then you really have to start looking at the common denominator. (It's you).

The fact is, that if you play with randoms in an online, competitive format, there will be games that you simply cannot win. It doesn't matter how well you play. It doesn't matter what game you're playing.

you're just butt hurt because the matches in LoL take 40 minutes, versus 5-10 minutes in an FPS like halo or CoD. I've gone 30-2 in Black ops 2 and lost games of Team Deathmatch because of ****ty teammates. Hell I've lost games of Forza because some ****** sent me into a wall on the last lap and that game doesn't even HAVE teammates.

Get over it, it's a game. if you want to raise your chances of winning, get better or find better teammates.

Agent Of Doom

01-07-2013

You realise this thread is almost a year old, don't you. . .

Delete Teemo

01-07-2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Dunning-Kruger effect. it explains why you get all of those baddies on your team that are way worse than you.

tazzzz31

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmudgePudge View Post
I'm with you on this. Played with a yi last night who went 18/16 and at least half of those deaths were after level 15. He constantly pushed lanes by himself and would get caught. I started off asking him to stay with the group and then finally resorted to asking other team to report him for intentionally feeding. Someone on their team asked why and I told him we continually asked him not to rambo at this stage of the game but he kept doing it. The other guy said that wasn't feeding that was just not listening. My point is that it results in the same thing - the enemy team getting fed because someone is an idiot even after you asked them to stay with the group.

I reported the guy anyway because how else are they going to learn? 30 to 45 minutes is a pretty big investment of my time and at level 20 I expect people to at least understand the game by now. Bad play is one thing - we've all had bad days. Maybe its a new champ for you. But continually deaths from stupid play after your team mates ask you to stop is quite another thing.

Report em. Its the only thing we have at the moment.
I've been through 4 days of bad games....I have to do an intermediate bot match to get my 1st win of the day....this is getting a little bit stupid. My big issue is that I am constantly getting matched up with Brazilians and Mexicans who don't speak english, or if they do, it is just enough to insult you. As racist as this sounds, they need to split the NA server up and make it so that there is NA north and NA south, NA north would have US and Canada, NA south would be from Mexico, south. It would help to prevent the language barrier that is currently in place, as well as keep the current players from quitting the game.

tazzzz31

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caletrix View Post
Not to be racist but... As soon as I see JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA or HUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUE....... I'm very sad..
that is all I ever see.....can they possibly bump anyone who says either of these two things down by half their current elo? that way they are all playing together, and those of us who speak english can enjoy this game again.

Storiez

10-21-2013

so i am frustrated with having totally incapable team mates on my team,what should i do only play ranked from now on and swear off of normal games? it's like nobody likes to win just because winning is fun it proves a point one of those points is superior knowledge of the game and over all player skill i hate dealing with casual gamers because CASUAL doesnt fit in league of legends AT ALL this is a very team worked based game or so everyone says so if 4 people are working hard and one guy is like "hmmm im gonna fight under the enemy tower all the time" ughh... whatever rant complete.

sl33pykilla2

Recruiter

03-02-2014

dude i just finish a game were i was lv 18 and my team was 12-14 and the other team 17-18 i was getting double kills on them with master Yi but then i would recall and my team mates would go mid and just get 3kill on so stupid only guy was following since he new i was lv 18 and could kill them but may need help

Vrykonik

03-02-2014

I just had a LoLKing of your profile... you had a win going 6 kills and 20 deaths. Simply put you will win some games you suck it up. And you will lose some games you do well. But on the whole how you play will determine where your performance Elo belongs. By your own logic you are one of those bad team mates... you did have a 6/20 game with Ahri, which is epically bad. You even won as Riven going 4/7.

Anyways quit blaming other people for your losses. You are obviously getting carried in some of your games too. Which is why you are at the level you currently are at. Some games you do really well and carry, others you are getting owned. The cycle of life will not end because of it. Some days you are the better players, and some days you are not.