RANT: Bad Teammates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5z1Jolape

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizzyE View Post
A short guide to solving OPs problem.

Step 1: Get friends that don't suck at the game
Step 2: Play with your friends.
Pretty much this. They don't even have to be RL friends. Was in a game this weekend where I played against a guy who was really good but was stuck on a noob team. After the game we were talking in the post game chat and then friended each other then played a few games together where we totally dominated. Take note of who is good on your team or the other team, be nice to them in chat and team up with them. It's that easy.

ZeldaKick

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denebious View Post
Wait, what? This is a PvP game. It's impossible to have the average wins of the entire playerbase go above or below 50%... If you had teammates equal to your level of play, and so did the opposing team, it would still be "Lose some Win some", albeit at a different skill level.

If you want to compete at that skill level, bring some friends in. Get some people you know in real life to play League, and just queue with them. With a 5 man premade, you can completely eliminate the possibility of getting a "bad" teammate on your team.
This.

I'm with you fully and report unskilled players. It won't ban them, but it supposed to put them with their own skill level. Anyway, I have lost more games because of lack of communication and just poor playing. I've also play with my friend, who is a lvl 30 (I'm 13) and we still play with idiots who don't know how to play.

But, as soon as I started to add people who play well with me, and then form a team based off of that, I started to win a lot more. We've even had our teammate DC for almost the whole game, but because we knew how to play with each other, we still won.

Start adding people that you work well with.
Create a separate folder for them under your friend's list.
Play only with them.

ifeelsmited

01-07-2013

Actually if your the only person on the team that is fed id makes it alot easier for the other team to win late game. They can just buy def items for ap/ad whichever one you are and focus you in team fights.I see this all the time I understand its your job to try and get fed but you need to consider spreading out the wealth to your teammates. Try letting your team get the kills instead of you or if there's a wave of creeps let your adc get them instead of you.Again if your the only one fed and dont win by mid game then you run the risk of this happening.

adc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaKick View Post
This.

I'm with you fully and report unskilled players. It won't ban them, but it supposed to put them with their own skill level. Anyway, I have lost more games because of lack of communication and just poor playing. I've also play with my friend, who is a lvl 30 (I'm 13) and we still play with idiots who don't know how to play.
What the ****. Let me get this straight. You're level 13. You're playing with a friend of yours, and thus you have more experience with the game because you're playing with an experienced player and he helps you out. Therefore, you have an edge over everyone else.

You're probably playing with level 20-25s, and they won't be that great. Simply because they're still new to the game. But don't worry, they deserve to be reported as if they're breaking the rules... for not being good at a video game?

You're what's wrong with the community. Lots of people dislike (hate? oh well) me because I'm a ******bag sometimes, but reporting people for not being up to your skill level... That's low.

Mothalius

01-07-2013

If you have an issue with reporting people for lack of skill, take it up with Riot. They put that option in.

GekkoST

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
If you have an issue with reporting people for lack of skill, take it up with Riot. They put that option in.
That and you are lvl 15, you don't know **** about the game.

adc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
I didn't think anybody actually USED it. I thought it was just there to satisfy the 2 or 3 people that were stupid enough to think it actually did anything.

Wiltsee

01-07-2013

hi i just wanted to say i just played 3 normals and lost all three because everyone else threw the game.

p.s. yes this is what actually happened.

for the record, i attribute this more to the subtle changes in s3. things like movement speed, shorter laning phase, new items, etc.i think all of these are coalescing into a ****storm the community hasn't adjusted to yet. i think things will normalize soon.

but right now, holy **** is it hard to solo queue.

C4KE

Aamon2500

01-07-2013

I played a game using mahazar had 36/15/20 we lost because 2 people decided to leave the game there were just 3 of us left against 5. We managed to stop them taking one of our turrets for 10mins the second i died the just pushed hard and won. I'm kind of annoyed that people leave during game or talk in philipino to each othr and refuse to talk in english no chance of cooperating. And yes some people will say well learn some more languages. How many languages am i supposed to learn? I can't fluently learn every single language and for some game it's a waste of time and effort