RANT: Bad Teammates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AyCz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I am posting this because I am so tired of having bad teammates.
Surely even at level 15 teammates shouldn't be as idiotic as they are.
Especially when they won't listen to you to come together on team fights.
I went 20-5 and still lost because my teammates will not listen and communicate back.
I understand you can report them, but what will that do? yeah, it will probably suspend them for a couple of days after 100 reports are filed.
Please fix matchmaking, I am tired of teammates who will not cooperate and just lose to the late game.
"Lose some Win some" only occurs when you get bad teammates, you would win more and lose less if you had teammates equal to your level of play.
I have a proposal, add tutorial games and after they beat that they can do PvP. Say like 50 tutorial games or so, like in SC2.
But please!!!! Give us better teammates, we are all tired of losing due to late game and having teammates that can't comply to simple commands. It is killing me and makes me 1 step closer to throwing my keyboard at my screen.
You work so hard to stay ahead in the game when it fails because of teammates who don't even know what their QWER do.

-sincerely
An agitated player.

PS: or give people elo now, so that equal elo match up. Just separate normal elo with ranked so matchmaking wont be such a pain.

Snowy Peak

01-31-2012

Normal HAS elo, it just doesn't display it.

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy Peak View Post
Normal HAS elo, it just doesn't display it.
yeah it does, stand though, everyone in normal always say nooo ur a dumba**. Normal doesnt have a ELO!!! pisses me off.. they need to release normal ELO.

SmudgePudge

01-31-2012

I'm with you on this. Played with a yi last night who went 18/16 and at least half of those deaths were after level 15. He constantly pushed lanes by himself and would get caught. I started off asking him to stay with the group and then finally resorted to asking other team to report him for intentionally feeding. Someone on their team asked why and I told him we continually asked him not to rambo at this stage of the game but he kept doing it. The other guy said that wasn't feeding that was just not listening. My point is that it results in the same thing - the enemy team getting fed because someone is an idiot even after you asked them to stay with the group.

I reported the guy anyway because how else are they going to learn? 30 to 45 minutes is a pretty big investment of my time and at level 20 I expect people to at least understand the game by now. Bad play is one thing - we've all had bad days. Maybe its a new champ for you. But continually deaths from stupid play after your team mates ask you to stop is quite another thing.

Report em. Its the only thing we have at the moment.

xRAWKAx

01-31-2012

News for you: Level 30 randoms are still idiots. Keep playing well and you'll eventually start having more positive experiences, but whenever playing with randoms you'll come across those who don't communicate. Maybe try out different roles or something that'll give you a better chance to win when teamwork is low. In my experience, a super fed carry is worthless without a good team to soak up enemy damage. Try spreading the kills around a little bit. Play tank or support and follow your team carry around mid-late game.

Denebious

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyCz View Post
"Lose some Win some" only occurs when you get bad teammates, you would win more and lose less if you had teammates equal to your level of play.
Wait, what? This is a PvP game. It's impossible to have the average wins of the entire playerbase go above or below 50%... If you had teammates equal to your level of play, and so did the opposing team, it would still be "Lose some Win some", albeit at a different skill level.

If you want to compete at that skill level, bring some friends in. Get some people you know in real life to play League, and just queue with them. With a 5 man premade, you can completely eliminate the possibility of getting a "bad" teammate on your team.

Nibelhim

02-15-2012

Ya, even at lvl 30, there are a lot of ppl who suck. There will be ppl who say, look at me, I understand how to build stuff and how to gank. I have 300 wins. You go check, ya, they have 300 wins, 900 losses though. A lot of ppl are stubborn as well. They think that if they lost 1v1 the first time, they can win the second time. If they lose the second time, they think, hey, third time's the charm and it usually snowballs from there.

Iexy

02-16-2012

I was a Fed Morgana

18/4

And my stupid team surrendered.

Knightfox

02-16-2012

cough cough 0/10 tryndamere in ranked is OP cough cough

Caletrix

02-16-2012

Not to be racist but... As soon as I see JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA or HUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUE....... I'm very sad..