@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Hunter

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hello Ninjakrew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
You will get back all the lost respect if you just link ONE.

I've seen Riot dodge questions before, but this is pretty ****ing pathetic.

Captain Youl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

wish riot ambassadors woudlnt give a red mark to a thread, this way i would stop wasting my time reading stupid things like this -.-

Saintshing

01-30-2012

Quote:

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Do you guys feel that this is almost like a computer generated reply.
It has nothing specific about the topic(ip cost).
Basically you can copy and paste this to reply every question posted towards riot.

Tryphikik

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakrew View Post
2. Why do 3150 IP cost the same RP as 6300? Will this be changed?
^ This is what I really want to know... but I guess it was too much trouble for the Ambassador to risk repeating himself, even though I look at the threads pretty much every day and haven't seen this question answered(at least for some time... that or it didn't stay on the front for long) :\

NotoriousPi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
Once again you remain as my least favorite red.

I swear you're some computer program. Such generic replies.

FrankyCentaur

01-30-2012

The one major thing I dislike about Riot is their inability to tell the truth. They always either completely ignore topics, for instance, what ever happened to Magma Chamber or the Stealth remake, or they do what happened in this thread.

Jame Gumb

01-30-2012

my previous favorite answer by The Beard...another one that made no sense

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1626386

Flibuxx

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot ambassador

-The Beard
Its ok if you cant give in-depth answers, but was this even an answer?

Captain Youl

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousPi View Post
Once again you remain as my least favorite red.

I swear you're some computer program. Such generic replies.
the way they try to make us feel "special" by saying our name is something i really hates, even Riot's email are less robotic

TribeofOne

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
If this is the best a Riot ambassador can do, then they need to be fired.