@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

01-30-2012

All new champs are 6300, a few small ip reducs for older champs, we arent getting anything else.

Rintes

01-30-2012

Aww, I was reallly curious to know the answers. I'm pretty sure champions like Miss Fortune are not worth 6300 IP atm. :/

Quotheraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hello Ninjakrew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

Better yet, give links to the most popular threads that you have come across. Hard Riot Ambassador job is hard.

funtimejon

01-30-2012

Wow, what a horribly upsetting post. In the time @RiotAmbassador took to type out that response, they could have answered the questions..

Dasick

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicblitz View Post
you havent answered any of the existing threads

cannot upvote enough

Oracle Elixir

01-30-2012

What existing threads? Oh the ones that have been ignored by you? Ok.

ILiveToKill1

01-30-2012

Quote:

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Really?
Downvote him

Darth Drow

01-30-2012

Ambassadors should not count as red posts, everytime I see one...it is a bad post.

Glov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
If you aren't going to answer his question than don't even bother posting on this thread.

Hawkeye

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
Why did you even reply to this thread if you had nothing of value to add? This is a perfect example of why people dislike Riot Ambassador posts.

If there are TONS of threads with answers on the subject, it should have been no problem for you to link the OP to one of them. Right?