@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

WTF a red post on an thread that has the phrase "IP" in it.

Oh, dodging the question as usual.

Freaking bots, these ambassadors, man.

MikeReyes

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hello Ninjakrew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Then again fresh red posts always get read, so here is a great chance to let us know and save a search

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

01-30-2012

How to avoid answering questions by The Beard

Phreak Avenue

01-30-2012

Quote:

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Hahahaha nice dodge.

BJSV

01-30-2012

I went to page 5 on forum and couldnt find a single thread about this topic. He could have at least give us a link.

Gargle Them Plz

01-30-2012

It would have been the same amount of time taken if you just gave us the answers instead of writing that excuse. Also I love how you said there are other threads yet didnt give us a link to one. GJ

Zsig

01-30-2012

Haha,

I saw the thread title, then I saw there was a red post in it, then I was like "What? Did someone finally answer it?"

...yeah, silly me...

Kizeru

01-30-2012

LOL... dat red trolling, extremely funny, yet so sad.

sicdeath

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
We don't care how many threads are on this particular subject. We want an answer.

What you gave ~ many or should I say majority of the people wouldn't consider an ANSWER.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Lololololololol, that answer....

EDIT:

Wow, this thread exploded.