Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cether

01-31-2012

Tryndamere while you're here... we can expect something in the form of LoL lore again in the future right? I'm not necessarily asking for details, but something along the lines of what JoJ, Judgements, etc. used to be (or maybe even better)...?

Shion SinX

01-31-2012

nice, you can also bump this one

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19004461&posted=1

Marcian Tobay

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:
Actually I don't think that us at a company being accountable to our players to deliver consistent and great service is a "corrupt system" at all - I think it's the way things SHOULD be and helps avoid "corruption" because the best way to avoid "corruption" is transparency.

We deserve to be called out when we don't perform - that's one of the ways we can keep getting better and ensure we don't get complacent.

So beautiful a post!

Para

01-31-2012

@Tryndamere:

I am curious, is Magma Chamber still in the works or shelved still?
I'm sure everyone appreciates what Project Shiny has done for the game for the evolution of the art (better ingame models, some better splash art) but what about Magma Chamber?

Unlike Project Shiny, Magma Chamber is something totally different and though it could've been a precursor for making the Crystal Scar, I was wondering if this is something that Riot is still developing.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to us.

Para

kuhzoo

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:
The average Riot work day is as follows:
[snip]
- Get to the office between 9am-10am
[snip]
- Leave the office (on average) between 8:30pm and 11pm
[snip]
- Rinse / repeat

The reason I have never applied for a job at any video-game development company and would have serious misgivings about accepting one in the future. I love games and what I do for a living, but I don't think I could justify devoting an average of 12 hours a day 5 days a week to an employer. I'd just burn out way too quickly.

That said, kudos to the Riot employees who can and do live with that work schedule.

lord geth

01-31-2012

@anyone at riot. I have played this game for just under a year now and try to do everything related to the game (even consider working there after college) how ever this issue is the first time I have heard about the Ambassador program. can you explain what it is. ie how this came about, to goal.

The Borracho

01-31-2012

I have a request.

Can RiotBlasto be renamed to Dark Tryndamere?
Since he has the Demonblade avatar?
Or maybe when he gets promoted.

Ramoth

01-31-2012

I know some rioter said this somewhere, but I'm just curious about this one, if it doesn't get answered, okay.

But there were rumors about a new support champion in the works? Can this be confirmed/denied?

AncientPriest

01-31-2012

Quote:
kuhzoo:
The reason I have never applied for a job at any video-game development company and would have serious misgivings about accepting one in the future. I love games and what I do for a living, but I don't think I could justify devoting an average of 12 hours a day 5 days a week to an employer. I'd just burn out way too quickly.

That said, kudos to the Riot employees who can and do live with that work schedule.

This might not be the regular workday for all the employees.. It is normal that the president stays in the office for a longer time than other people

AncientPriest

01-31-2012

Quote:
Ramoth:
I know some rioter said this somewhere, but I'm just curious about this one, if it doesn't get answered, okay.

But there were rumors about a new support champion in the works? Can this be confirmed/denied?

Morello said there is one being developed/tested. He also said that this would not be the next champion to be released