Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kihen

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:
Because we're human and have been busy building the company to spread LOL around the world to enable awesome global tournaments and hiring lots of talented developers to help improve the game.

But - someone in the thread recommended doing a regular Q&A session - and we're going to get that going, so hopefully that will help!

Ezreal has one, it's pretty neat, i have It in my favorites

BloodKaqn

01-31-2012

<3 Tryndamere

GodEmperorLetoII

01-31-2012

Quote:
Renekton Bot:
Well, I'm late to the party but

1) Renekton Buffs

2) Bi-Monthly Renekton Appreciation Day

Bi-monthly? Don't you mean every day?

PhaeonXu

01-31-2012

Hi Tryndamere,

Big fan of LoL. Spent enough money than I would ever really admit to myself (including some on that smexy King Tryndamere skin) and I make sure to have some LoL fun every day.

My question is: Why do some of the Chinese splash art seem much more artistic and have more imagination than the NA skins? For example, The Primal Udyr art for NA is miles behind its Chinese counterpart. I'm not saying that this is the case in every instance although. I am a fan of the NA Teemo art as apposed to the others. Could we have a way to purchase a skin then choose between the NA art and the Chinese art? Just spitballing.

Thanks for all of your dedication and time that you have put into this thread, and that goes to all of Riot.

Satisfied Customer.

Azure Bomber

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:
The average Riot work day is as follows:

- Wake up
- Drink elixir of fortitude (necessary to read forums)
- Proceed to read forums
- Play a game of LOL, work out or eat breakfast (depending on your cup of tea)

- Get to the office between 9am-10am
- Work on awesome all day long
- Leave the office (on average) between 8:30pm and 11pm
- Go home and play LOL
- Go to bed

- Rinse / repeat

Where do I sign up?

Digezz009

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:

- Wake up
- Proceed to read forums

- Go home and play LOL
- Go to bed

- Rinse / repeat

What degree(s) would I need in order to be considered being hired at Riot?

a wombat

01-31-2012

Quote:
kvr302:
If you are still here, could you comment on the fact that normal draft priortizes premades? I have seen a ton of threads on this and the only comments are Phreak denying it worked like this and then saying he would look into but that was in December. Thanks a lot!

Edit: I realize this is way off topic although the thread seems to be far from where it started anyway.

I was literally just about to post this. I like playing support and all but I need to practice solo lanes as well, and it is very difficult to do that in normal draft unless I queue with somebody because of premade priority. Please look into it, anybody who has played solo queue normal draft can confirm that you virtually never get 1st or 2nd pick!

microtony

01-31-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere:

- Wake up
- Proceed to read forums

- Go home and play LOL
- Go to bed

- Rinse / repeat

This is so awesome.

By the way. what do you usually have for lunch?
The Phoenix Bun or the Dragon Dumpling?

Laquert

01-31-2012

I'll second doing double rewards days on Twisted Treeline.

Making TT more rewarding for short periods of time means more players use it briefly, provide feedback, move back to original game modes while TT is tuned. Repeat until ESL launches 3v3 prize matches.

Voxus Nemo

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Quote:
PhaeonXu:
Hi Tryndamere,

Big fan of LoL. Spent enough money than I would ever really admit to myself (including some on that smexy King Tryndamere skin) and I make sure to have some LoL fun every day.

My question is: Why do some of the Chinese skins seem much more artistic and have more imagination than the NA skins? For example, The Primal Udyr skin for NA is miles behind its Chinese counterpart. I'm not saying that this is the case in every instance although. I am a fan of the NA Teemo skins as apposed to the others. Could we have a way to purchase a skin then choose between the NA art and the Chinese art? Just spitballing.

Thanks for all of your dedication and time that you have put into this thread, and that goes to all of Riot.

Satisfied Customer.

The skins are the same, only splash art is different. splash art can be replaced if you take time to figure out how. (hint: google- tencent art pack)

btw, Looking forward to seeing double IP weekends..