Serious glitch with teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sodiepop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

After you get 1.0 AS, you end up losing damage on Toxic Shot because it doesn't tick after the on-hit tick.

If you attack more than once per second, it keeps resetting the Toxic Shot timer so that if you are constantly attacking, the DoT is basically nullified and all you are actually getting out of the skill is a magical on-hit.

I think they need to change the mechanics so that the poison debuff and the on-hit damage are entirely separate, instead of resetting the poison debuff after every hit.

The first "tick" of Toxic shot is basically an on-hit effect.
To be more clear, I'll use some numbers.

Let's say Teemo has 0.80 AS

Over 10 seconds, Teemo will apply the 45 on-hit damage 8 times, and the 30 damage dot will tick 10 times. This gives Teemo 660 damage total from Toxic Shot.

Now let's say Teemo has 1.20 AS

Over 10 seconds, Teemo will apply the 45 on-hit damage 12 times, and the 30 damage dot won't even proc because it gets reset. This gives Teemo only 540 damage from Toxic Shot. Which basically punishes a Teemo player for building AS.

If, instead, the proc damage were separate from the dot, Teemo will have the 45 on-hit damage apply 12 times while the 30 damage dot will tick 10 times, giving Teemo 840 damage from Toxic Shot.

Traaka

03-27-2012

Can't tell if you're trolling, or stupid enough to think you can get away with copying that thread.
<_>

ninjaipod

03-27-2012

i guess you missed the two other (recent) threads talking about the same issue...

@Riot Lulu passive +some math. (believe me it's a thread about teemo disguised)
Teemo's Toxic Shot functions very strangely

Beb4do

03-27-2012

seems legit..

Hello Darkness

03-27-2012

thumbs down because this thread is literally a copy of another one

lxmach1

03-27-2012

its because the damage over time doesnt matter when you are shooting buttloads of darts into your enemies.