i dont feel like playing anymore... Dom is becoming like SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

MMM Just MUTE EVERYBODY, seriously it works, once someone is not helping and being a <insert censoring sound of your preference here> to you, jus tmute everyone, it's far more relaxing and lets you do what you were doing on the first place, Enjoying a game

DesertHavok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Honestly, if people would just stop talking in-game in general their gameplay would increase imo.

Glorious Bird

01-30-2012

Don't be a noob then, bro.

larkhill

01-30-2012

u also have to remember that its not always just the trolls that are causing it. if u pla ythe same champs or the same role and do the same builds wit hthe same playstyle over and over again... eventually u'll get bored. its inevitable.

try something new and different. play a lot of ap carry's? try an assassin. like ad shaco? try ap instead...

JasmineChen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShau View Post
There is no such thing as "feeding" in Dominion.
Sure there is.

I wish I had 5 IP for every time I've seen a Dom player throw their life away literally for nothing, breaking their own nexus just a little more.

What you speak about happens too - KS vulture types - but there is a world of difference between committing intelligently to a fight and dying, or delaying enemy advance at the cost of your own life, and just foolishly rushing in and achieving nothing.