A new rule.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itsbongtime

01-30-2012

Bear have you ever tried to take a turret from a blitzcrank or a leblanc that didnt suck?

larkhill

01-30-2012

i ask in champ select and sometimes i'll queue dodge if i see that we dont have anyone decent for bot or if i see people fake afk.

if u've selected your champ, u r not afk. stop being stupid

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I have no problem going bot when I pick a champ thats good for it, but when I'm first pick I wont do that, getting counter picked down there is horrible, so I'll ask "whos bot?" and expect one of the people that did pick viable bot champs go there.
Every once in a while, you get in one of those teams with 2 to 3 viable bot champs that just refuse to go there and you are forced to go bot with a champ thats terrible at it or gets hard countered by the enemy bot, then you just wonder how the hell those people got to your elo.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

When I pick I always try to complement weakness of my team.
When no one goes bot I always ask or just go there if I have proper champion.

I dont consider bot as "trash score lane" hence I do not feel guilty for asking "whos bot"

ShawNuff

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I volunteer to go bot in every champ select.

Am I doing it wrong?
obviously doing something wrong since you keep winning.

EMeta

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veztai View Post
In champ select I typically ask who wants to go bot, and then state I'll go if no one else wants to. This opens the door to possible talk on strategy so we all know what's going on before the game starts.

Doesn't always work, sadly... But I find if you say you will take bottom if no one else wants it, people tend to fake afk less, ^.^
This. It's not that hard. The team that doesn't do this is starting at a big handicap.

urmamasllama

01-30-2012

just calle me lbm

llama bottom maokai

Kierloway

01-30-2012

I always laugh at people that try to make me or others go bot without even asking or talking about it prior to. People are jerks online because I can't punch them in the face over and over again until they shut their mouths. Yes, it happens. I don't like people telling me what to do at all and I don't like people that run their mouths. I don't freak out online, but if it was in person I wouldn't either. I would just tell them to stfu, and if that didn't work I would proceed to beat their faces in. It's always worked for me in the past...no one talks trash to you when they know you can just beat their faces in and they already know first hand you're not afraid to. Violence...it kind of solves everything.

Edit: Got a bit carried away, left here for amusement though. People on this game need a good beating sometimes lol.

Kierloway

01-30-2012

A more productive alternative is to just ask them prior to getting in game...at champion selection. Don't go blind pick as most people are just rushing to pick a champ. With draft, you at least have some time prior to selection to discuss what you plan on playing and work around your teammates. Since you can't beat anyone's face in...it's typically better to coordinate and do it ahead of time. Trust me, that works way better than doing it at the starting point in-game.

Rebel Dragon

01-30-2012

I ask if any wants bot in champ select so I don't go bot if someone has their heart set on it. I just want to know before I lock my champion as I may choose differently if I have to go top.