More AD sions every day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emeraldw

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
Ignite > Sion
And that long CD on ignite isn't a problem right?

MF/Trist and exec calling are how you get around AD sion. Otherwise he will heal for practically his whole health bar. I have seen him 2v1 melee from half health before.

AD Sion is very powerful, I think he isn't just a noob stomp champ and is quite powerful since he needs specific, hard counters in certain champions (who need to be present/alive), a summoner spell (with a very long CD) and an item (which very few champs would build other than to counter just him).

Mike Robz

01-30-2012

Learn to kite!

JamesLeBoss

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyttyn View Post

Also, if he's still giving you trouble, try counterpicking with Teemo or Tryndamere.
Tryndamere doesnt even have a chance 1v1ing AD Sion on SR, how will Tryn beat AD Sion with low bloodlust stacks on dominion >_>

Stimuz

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldw View Post
And that long CD on ignite isn't a problem right?

MF/Trist and exec calling are how you get around AD sion. Otherwise he will heal for practically his whole health bar. I have seen him 2v1 melee from half health before.

AD Sion is very powerful, I think he isn't just a noob stomp champ and is quite powerful since he needs specific, hard counters in certain champions (who need to be present/alive), a summoner spell (with a very long CD) and an item (which very few champs would build other than to counter just him).
Right now his primary function is noob stomp. Hes super strong against tank heavy or sustain heavy teams without much burst or sustained of their own, but teams like that just aren't common anymore.

Stimuz

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Tryndamere doesnt even have a chance 1v1ing AD Sion on SR, how will Tryn beat AD Sion with low bloodlust stacks on dominion >_>
Not to mention you can still lifesteal during endless rage.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I stopped playing LoL and switched to WoW for a month.

AND THE ****ING BLOOD DK's HOLY **** KITE THOSE ****ERS AGGHHHHH.

Seriously, fighting sion is like fighting blood dk's. Kite them or you'll never be able to hurt them.

GannonPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Ignite + Frozen heart in your team=poor sion

Sir Headless VII

01-31-2012

While I agree that for most champs kiting him is the best option, his ult lasts so long that if there is anyone from the enemy team around to box you in you are giving up a huge amount of territory (which in a territory control game is costly). Also he will get 2 undodgable stuns during that time and 2 shields so you have to keep far away from him (out of auto attack range for even a number of ranged champs) and he will absorb some harassment. All that said if you don't have big burst or cc then kiting is your only option because he is unkillable during his ulti to a dps champ.

Ascleph

01-31-2012

Never had any problems with Sion, I dont get why some people freak out when the enemy picks him or even go as far as banning him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
I stopped playing LoL and switched to WoW for a month.

AND THE ****ING BLOOD DK's HOLY **** KITE THOSE ****ERS AGGHHHHH.

Seriously, fighting sion is like fighting blood dk's. Kite them or you'll never be able to hurt them.
Sion doesnt hit you with a wet noodle though

Draydan

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GannonPig View Post
Ignite + Frozen heart in your team=poor sion
5 Ignites < ulti with 70s CD and 15s duration