Godly win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrunkCaramel

01-30-2012

We were losing all game, we were turtling hard - the enemy team ninja'd our tower/half nexus while we werent paying attention, and they were jumpnig over the wall to kill it. Me and my teammate died, our twitch was the only one left. He positioned near the nexus, jax jumps in, twitch kills him, then shaco and another champ run in and start killing the nexus, they ignore twitch, twitch kills shaco, then starts on the other 1. Puts on a clutch exhaust and kills the last with our nexus at sub 100 hp.

We respawn in 1 second and run over to destroy their 2nd tower, inhib, tower, and nexus.

Amazing comeback.

tl;dr Twitch saved our nexus in a 3v1 to clutch us the game while our nexus was sub 100 hp.

kercmerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

This is very similar to what happened to my friends and I yesterday. One game, we had a Sion flash over the wall and ninja our Nexus (I wasn't aware that you could FLASH up that wall so we sort of forgot about it). Next game, I was playing Trynda (only melee champ I have, when I do have to play one that's who I play... don't judge) and it was 1v3. I ran to their Nexus, ran up the stairs beside it and started wacking away. Used my ult but I ended up getting killed at around 500hp left on the Nexus.

My friend as Ashe slowly makes his way from bush to bush (1v3) to their Nexus. Flashes up the wall then bam! Ninja's their Nexus.

I think the best part about 3v3's is ninja'ing the Nxus.

tl;dr Loved your story, very similar thing happened to me.

Skared

01-30-2012

"Turtling hard"

stopped reading there. **** off