Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@ Sauron: I want comments on Vladimir

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-30-2012

So, like it or not, I pretty much troll the match history of all the players on Sauron/Nekrogen/Zaberz/MMKD/MagiMelkor's team several times a week.

Sauron, I notice you've been playing a LOT of Vladimir on dominion this week. My questions are these:

1) Do you play him top or bottom?
2) How does he compare against other tanky AP characters on Dominion?
3) Do people try to counter you with the Mortal Wounds (or w/e it's called) healing reduction debuff?

and 4) What summoners do you use?

Actually, and 5) Why Warden's mail? (my guess is Zhonya's is too expensive, you already have pool to dodge ****/escape, Warden gives the same armor for less than half the price and the 20 health regen is buffed by Tides of Blood)

Anyone else is of course welcome to voice their thoughts on Vladimir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

01-30-2012

i've been wanting to try him but im waiting for bots tomorrow

also gonna try hybrid taric and maybe nasus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Quote:
urmamasllama:
i've been wanting to try him but im waiting for bots tomorrow

also gonna try hybrid taric and maybe nasus


I'm so happy for dominion bots, 40 of them no less.

Taric is actually quite strong. I've had some good games with him. EDIT: The One Eyed Wonder Weasels plays Taric fairly often in the Monday night Dominion tournaments.

I can picture Nasus being good as well. Sure, you won't be able to farm his Q nearly as much, and he'd probably get countered by many bottom lane champions, but his wither man! Having him top lane I could see being very powerful against AD autoattackers to just shut them down. I've thought of maxing E first for poke, and the armor reduction. Pair him with a Wukong, Pantheon, etc, and you've crippled an enemy AD's damage, snared them, and reduced their armor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Paging Dr. Sauron.

Also those AI games in my history are from teaching a friend of mine how to play. Gonna get him into Dominion once he gets the hang of it :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Quote:
Nekrogen:
Paging Dr. Sauron.

Also those AI games in my history are from teaching a friend of mine how to play. Gonna get him into Dominion once he gets the hang of it :P


Lol, I'm not judging bro. Matter of fact, I play about 50% bots just to blow off steam, the other 50% dominion. That'll change to be 50% bots on Dominion, and 50% Dominion vs real people next patch.

So excited for that.

EDIT: Also, many thanks for paging Dr. Sauron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Just forgot, I uninstalled LoL from my work machine (QQ)... If he hasn't seen it by the end of the day I'll make him aware of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Quote:
Isysar:
I'm so happy for dominion bots, 40 of them no less.

Taric is actually quite strong. I've had some good games with him. EDIT: The One Eyed Wonder Weasels plays Taric fairly often in the Monday night Dominion tournaments.

I can picture Nasus being good as well. Sure, you won't be able to farm his Q nearly as much, and he'd probably get countered by many bottom lane champions, but his wither man! Having him top lane I could see being very powerful against AD autoattackers to just shut them down. I've thought of maxing E first for poke, and the armor reduction. Pair him with a Wukong, Pantheon, etc, and you've crippled an enemy AD's damage, snared them, and reduced their armor.


dude i know they are both good im just trying out some different builds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Quote:
Nekrogen:
Just forgot, I uninstalled LoL from my work machine (QQ)... If he hasn't seen it by the end of the day I'll make him aware of it.


Thank you sir! I'm grateful you guys are willing to participate in the community and help others understand more about Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

01-30-2012

Quote:
Nekrogen:
Just forgot, I uninstalled LoL from my work machine (QQ)... If he hasn't seen it by the end of the day I'll make him aware of it.

he's not on right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

Senior Member

01-30-2012

oo taric good?

whats a solid build for him ?


123