Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kung Fu Snails recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

01-31-2012

Quote:
aiNpeace:
Don't want our players to have bed times

Apparently you've never met a gamer living with his fiance and mother while he is in school...

aiNpeace

01-31-2012

Quote:
LegendaryEnemy:
Apparently you've never met a gamer living with his fiance and mother while he is in school...

I haven't XD

Emeraldw

01-31-2012

I don't know when you play but I wouldn't mind playing a couple games with you. I live in the midwest, I have about 25 champions I would be willing to play against anyone.

Kierloway

01-31-2012

Hello,
I've played about 500-600 games of Dominion and I'm currently hovering around 15-20 wins over losses. My 'ELO' bounces around between 1500-1600. I usually queue alone in draft mode and I've def won more now doing that opposed to blind mode.

I'm 29, live in central Texas and I like teamwork. I also have a friend or two that would be willing to join up and be on a roster for games I'm sure. I think having more than 5-6 players would useful so you can have enough to choose from.

Champion I play and do well with: Alistar, Brand, Twitch, Teemo, Amumu, Leona, Yorick, Heimer

I have played other characters such as Ashe, Olaf, Vayne, Yorick, and Ryze and done alright with them at times...but I feel that the ones I mentioned first are my strongest players and I generally contribute the most with them.

I like playing tank, dps, support...doesn't really matter. Tanks are probably my strongest, followed by Brand and Twitch for dps.

I'm pretty mature, open to criticism and I like to have a good team experience as it makes a pretty huge difference on this map. I am available evenings M,T,W,Th,F,S,Su for the most part unless my girlfriend comes over or I'm working late. Realistically, I could play 3-5 days a week for at least an hour or two at a time.

tacomasterog

01-31-2012

Hey I'm interested in joining. Im 21 and can play multiple champions for each role, i love to win and enjoy having fun while doing so. feel free to add me, I should be on after 5 est. i have vent and skype

aiNpeace

02-01-2012

We are going to hold off on recruiting for now.. we just got a team of 5 and based off how active we are this week will determine how many more people we need to pick up.