@ Riot on Dominion premade 5 man teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slyguy6802

01-30-2012

I'm just curious... Why does it take so long to que up a premade team?

Sauron

01-30-2012

Because the pool of available, other premades is small.

CorayThan

01-31-2012

That's not true Sauron. I get matched against premade 4 or 5 mans all the time with a pure PUG group. The reason is because it's harder for the game to set up balanced ELOs when a set of players is premade. Often, the premade group is such a high ELO that the game can't find enough high ELO PUGs to match them up against.

And then I get screwed again in a ridiculously unfair match. Yesterday I played 3 games in a row with all PUG vs. Sauron's 5 man, and I waited about 4 hours in between the 2nd and the 3rd too. In fact, when I queued up for DOM after having been away for 4 hours, it instant popped for me, because I was the high-ELO 5th PUG it needed to match up PUGs against Sauron's group that had waited 2 hours in the queue.

In short, DOM kinda sucks once you get above 2,000 ELO. You can

A. play blind pick, and we all know why that sucks.
B. play draft solo and get queued against stupid unbeatable premades 1/3rd the time
C. join with the premades and roll over PUGs stupid enough to not be in a premade themselves (which may be fun for some, but I personally enjoy good games over unfair matches).

Sauron

01-31-2012

My solo queue times are generally the same length as my premade queue times.

And that 2 hour queue with two others was just because it was late at night.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

and then we lost because you were bad at dominion.

It wasn't because saurons premade was godly

It was you

LegendaryEnemy

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
and then we lost because you were bad at dominion.

It wasn't because saurons premade was godly

It was you
RealWolf M es #1 too gud. Always best, Never make mistake. Always have bad team. Bad team: Always feed, Always lose. Realwolf M given bad team to make sure game es fair. Realwolf M too stronk

Xanthic

01-31-2012

:P

Elalya

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
RealWolf M es #1 too gud. Always best, Never make mistake. Always have bad team. Bad team: Always feed, Always lose. Realwolf M given bad team to make sure game es fair. Realwolf M too stronk
It's kay!

He can go back to making bad tier lists now.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

nah, i screw up plenty, i'm far from the best player and even cause some losses (the caitlyn game in my history is almost purely me causing my entire team to lose.

That being said, there is a big difference between having a bad game where you lose, and repeating the mistake that is making you do badly.

Most people if they try to 1v1 a champion, and get demolished, don't try to fight them 1v1 again.

Most people if they get 4v1 ganked while farming creeps between their mid and enemy held top, will not then go back out there alone again.

Some people repeat those same mistakes over and over, keep dying, and don't group up or work properly with their team.

Those are the people about whom I complain. They are the ones who won't just lose once, but often, and will usually be the cause of it. Perhaps I am spoiled by playing with good teammates fairly often, by the way that when I play carries I have the support/initiation I need to be able to do my job as a carry. When I win its usually not purely me, I'm just the damage so I get the glory, its the very well played initiators and disruptors who deserve the applause.

I make mistakes, I correct for them and improve upon them. I know you legendary, I've seen you make mistakes, and I have seen you improve upon them. Some people make mistakes and then they never fix the situation, and they make the same mistake every game, multiple times. And those people lose games for their team, when they face a co-ordinated team that goes "sweet, free lee sin in lane, kill him and any fight afterwards is a 3v4 which we can easily win"