3150IP Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidjames

01-30-2012

Looking for a champion to buy that is fun for normal games which is in the 3150 range.
I'm thinking akali, shaco, twitch, gangplank, katarina or nidalee.
I basically play any champion but I like ones with good early game poke and strong ganking potential. However I mainly want a champ that is fun and not impossible to learn.
Please recommend your favorite 3150 champs from that list and why.

Haricots

01-30-2012

GP.
Really solid solo top and a good jungler.
Not that hard to learn.
Viable at levels where the opponents know what they are doing, against most match ups.

Yiwan

01-30-2012

akali and kat are good at ganking but their poke isn't really good early.
nidalee might fit but it's hard to play her in the current metagame (ok she can solo top but a nasus will be more profitable for the team late game). But she's really fun to play if that's what you want
I would recommend you shaco or gp
I won't even speak about the rat

Kyrim

01-30-2012

You've all forgotten about der Corki...amazing burst for an ad carry and 10% true damage....what more could you ask for

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Karthus: Just press 'R' (his Q is really fun to use too)

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Nidalee, she's amazing...

ChloeSurfing

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiwan View Post
akali and kat are good at ganking but their poke isn't really good early.
nidalee might fit but it's hard to play her in the current metagame (ok she can solo top but a nasus will be more profitable for the team late game). But she's really fun to play if that's what you want
I would recommend you shaco or gp
I won't even speak about the rat
Ignore what this guy said
Akali poke is fine and decent early game
She requires very specific runes tho to activate both her passive without items which can be hard for someone who is not lvl 30 so i dont recommend her

Nidalee is really good and fun so i recommend you get her
This guy says she is hard to play in current metagame?? probably dont know what metagame is
She can go mid ap or top ad and btw rapes nasus at top

Voidjames

01-30-2012

I think I'll get gp then probably get nidalee after that then shaco.. Thanks for the helpful advice.

Sír Pouncealot

01-31-2012

Akali : Epic burst, u'll love playing her especially after you get hextech gunblade, nothing can escape you (use the active!) BUT one downside is that she's a squishy assassin meaning you have to go in exactly when the time is right or u'r ****ed.... Try singling out the AP/AD carries when the teamfight has started and everyone is going all in, thats the best time to strike.

Shaco : *Minions have spawned...... LVL 2!* You can get to level 2 instantly with the boxes (Start at red + wraiths) then go gank mid, get a flash off, go gank top get a flash off (if they have flash, if not... first blood?) drop a box in the lane brush and TROLL! Really really fun if you can handle him well but the same con as akali : squishy and you should know when to jump in, when to use clone and where to drop boxes in the middle of the fight, etc etc.

Nidalee : This is a really really good choice, if you gave me one choice to select w/e champ from the ones you listed, i'll pick her because she can fit ALL the roles except tank (maybe even that) and jungle. Plus, you can go AP, Hybrid, AD, Support gp/10, w/e its your call and you can do some crazy juking in brushes and the jungle, jump over walls, over dragon, into red, jump back, i love it! Plus, you get epic map awareness and debuff with the traps and the heal on AP nid is just so great and the long range spears will CHUNK half their hp bar... Not many cons really except that she's hard and will take time getting used to but once u'r familiar with playing her, it usually takes their whole team to set up a gank to kill just you and even then you might escape.

I own and play the above mentioned champions so i decided to share my exp with ya... i've played Gangplank when he was free and i really like him(especially dominion), he's very fun too, you'll love the troll oranges and his ultimate is very good in a teamfight, does a lot of damage. About twitch and kat, i cant say much i have never played twitch but have seen good jungle twitches and katarina usually dominates IF she snowballs but if you stomp her early game, she's useless.

Have fun : )