Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Can't wait for Pulsfire Ezreal much longer! O_O

Streaming Ranked: 10:30PM - ?? CST

8:30PM - ?? PST

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Streaming! I fixed my computer up a bit thanks to a friend of mine ! It now has 100% cooling!

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-17-2012

Sad Panda Alert:
It turns out my internet connection and the combination of some old parts is causing my computer to crash while running Xsplit. SO, I will most likely be done streaming for a while. I have a 9800 GT GeForce Graphics card, I bought it 5 years ago so it is probably around 6 years old. Sometimes my grapics card would heat up a LOT but recently it hasn't been yet my comp still freezes so I'm assuming it's just Xsplit and other things causing the freeze. I will continue playing though! Thank you all for all of your comments and help on streaming.

-Stealth Ops