Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

01-29-2012

Hello everyone:

I would like to inform you that I will be streaming, throughout the weeks to come, in my free time- when not doing school work. I would appreciate it if you could check it out if you get the chance. You can find my stream at http://www.own3d.tv/live/59318/Stealth_Ops
If you ever catch my stream at a time where I am playing, please, give me some feedback either on here on this thread or on my stream page. Whether it be video quality or lag or a topic about my gameplay, I would greatly appreciate it!

I mainly play ranked when IRL friends aren't on, I am currently in "ELO Hell" because I helped a friend raise his ELO. He was in an even worse "ELO Hell" than he brought me into. He started out at 700 elo and I was at 1526 and then RIOT docked 50 points for inactivity of ranked games so I decided to help my friend but there was a problem! For every win we got, I received 2-5 ELO. For every loss we got, I lost 15-26 ELO. It's pretty messed up if you ask me. So come see me work my way out of "ELO Hell". Hope to chat with ya at my stream!

Thank you for your time.

-Fellow summoner Stealth Ops

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

01-30-2012

I'm currently streaming.

BUMP

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Streaming Ranked.
New champion rotation!

Sejuani AKA Sacajawea- that's what I call her. Her original name is just weird.

Playing ranked Cass is free ^-^. I really need to buy her >.>.
Enjoy!

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Playing with IrishDiablo

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Streaming. Come watch!

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-01-2012

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Streaming:
11:30AM - 1:00PM CST

Hope to see you there!

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Streaming

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Streaming Solo Q Ranked: Duo w/ Gragrau!

11:30AM - 1:00PM CST
9:30AM-11:00AM PST

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Happy Valentines Day ALL!
I will be streaming again from 3:12PM - 4:00PM CST I will be playing AP Shaco for funs since I only have time for one game at the moment. Enjoy!

1:12PM - 2:00PM PST