Very skilled player looking for competent jungler to duo queue with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laureal

07-21-2010

I need a good jungler to duo queue with so I can get a solo lane as nidalee. Junglers such as ww, udyr, shaco, xin xhao, or even olaf would be ideal. It's really hard for one person to carry a team of 4 bad players, but 2 skilled players can often make up for 3 terrible players. I communicate well and rarely have a bad game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...05/Nidalee.png

My in game name is the same, feel free to add me and we can tryout a normal game.

Quadrasauck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I saw this topic and I was like wait a minute.... it IS Laureal!

This guy is amazing with nidalee. The best I've seen.

sneakysneaky

07-21-2010

Hey Laureal,

I can jungle Xin Xhao, Shen, Fiddlestix and WW.

I have over 400 normal game wins and even with some bad ranked teams in solo queue Im over the 1400 rating. (13-5)

I have played in a few tournaments and take the jungle spot whenever we run a jungle comp.... I look forward to getting some games in with you..

Ill be adding you next time im online

Jenova Project

07-21-2010

Laureal is a good player and a really nice guy. I would recommend taking his post seriously and playing with him. Here is a bump for a solid player and a really cool guy.

Brees

07-21-2010

feel free to check my background,

account is inept

add me if you are interested

Laureal

07-21-2010

Haha, thanks for the support guys, wasn't expecting it.

Cheers.

OMEGA

07-21-2010

Well am not a super jungler but check my out anyway if you feel like am good enough give me a shout so we could play some normal games as a test.

Hope you find what your looking for regardless my friend and best of luck.

P.S: here is my post if you wanted more info http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...54#post1990854

KillsOver9000

07-21-2010

hey laureal i had an amazing stats but then i just got addicted and played with whoever i have never duo queued for solo queue but i know alot of ppl have because there are a lot of baddies and people are still winning... so anyways i cant single carry anymore ive trie for like a 100 games i can jungle udyr, amumu, im thinking of learning ww, and fiddle sticks

Vanrick

07-21-2010

Sadly, I solo queue a lot, so it tears my ratings apart, but I rarely have more deaths than kills when I jungle. (Save if the solo lane loses terribly and feeds, like the Xin just did in my game. God WHY did he solo lane. /sob) Anyhow. I'm pretty decent with WW and Udyr with jungling.

If you're still looking, give send me a message. I'd love to finally work with someone who can solo lane, so I can jungle without having to run out and save their asses.

Edit: Also, I can jungle as Amumu, or Xin, I just don't care for it. But if its better for the team make-up, etc, I can do it.