Shyvana in 3v3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spoogeanator

01-29-2012

I recently purchased Shyv for 3s because I have heard so many people say she's amazing in it. I've tried her in Bot, Top, and the Jungle and don't know where she is considered the most effective. Is it important to have a jungler in 3s? I find that while I can do it with her, it can be pretty sketchy depending on what camps happen to spawn for me.

Eviant

01-29-2012

Jungling in threes I find is more a combination of laning and jungling. Because of the randomness of the jungle camps, it's difficult to gauge EXP and set a routine. The mixed camp does more damage, the double golems even more, so if you find two mixed in the middle, and two double golems on top, you might be a little ahead on exp and gold, but you have to recall, negating all of that.

gtquirino

01-29-2012

yo

Pandemonious

01-29-2012

Dragon control = 90% win rate. Saying that, a jungler is NOT required, but they usually win games.

Fiendqt

01-29-2012

I like to run Shyvana on top. She's a good solo lane, and picking up Wriggles not only helps you in lane, but also gives you more of a dragon presence.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2012

in 3's you cant just jungle/gank or you wont do well but what you can do is make sure you get dragon and jungle-lane (half and half)

Shyvana is good because she is a tanky dps that destroys melee and is decent in jungle.

Jungle shaco is 1 exception to pure gank/jungle role he can just win anything with his OPness.