Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updating [LOL.Air] not downloading!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoirReverie

Recruiter

08-25-2010

Looks like I showed up a bit late. Hope you're still checking back.

If you're trying to update your game off a campus network, install Hotspot Shield (http://hotspotshield.com/) and run it, then patch your game. Note that it will be slow, but I assure you it works. I'm on a campus network and was able to patch because of it.

I really wish this forum had a messaging feature so they won't have to keep checking back on these threads.

ciggare

09-26-2010

just please give us a direct link to the update that we can download it and it will be more easier than this and am Europe by the way and am stuck in the **** dowload every time it stops at 0 kilobytes just help me plz

AwwGasm

09-26-2010

The second post provides a link. Please read posts before posting yourself.

11-15-2010

كل ماجى افتح يقولى رستارت البلكيشن
مش عارف افتح العبه
وزلتها اكتر من مرة وعملت ابديت
وبردو

Ginebra2010

12-14-2010

I was having the same problem updating LoL on my school campus but after I downloaded the hotspotshield, I figured out the problem. My firewall was blocking LoL. I unblocked it and it updated just fine Thanks to all for your advice.

Crooboy

04-28-2011

can u help me i cant download patch 79/92